Black Christians : The Background Behind Racism During the Time of Job

Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by Chevron Dove, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730

JOB, His Beautiful Daughters, His Black African Wife & the Arameans
    The Background Behind Racism During the Time of Job [3]

When the Creator God came to intervene between Job and his attackers, He only addressed Job and the ring leader of which was the Temanite man named Eliphaz. Unlike Eliphaz, the cultural background of the other two friends of Job has not been not made clear but with regards to the very nature of why Eliphaz took the position against Job that he did and the historical dominance of White Supremacy that permeated throughout that part of the region even before Eliphaz’ time, some clarity to the cultural background of the other two men can be understood. The word ‘Shuhite’ of which was the culture of Bildad was only written once in the Bible and most Bible scholars only offer speculation as to his true origins. Some say that it means ‘Shuah’, or ‘Shuahamite’ and try to connect Bildad to the Hamitic race but based upon his very name, ‘Bildad’ even, it becomes obvious that Bildad was far from being Hamitic-typed. Although the name ‘Shuhite’ shows that Bildad was attached to a ‘yin-yang’ system and the root name ‘Shu’ does connect to the Black Hamitic presence, Bildad was like his personal name and the root name ‘Hite’ reveals, White as the Hittite people became a significant presence in ‘the Middle East long before AbraHam even came down into the area. Bildad was an Hittite man and the root word ‘Bil’ was an exclusive name that applied to ancient White people and it reinforces his name ‘Shuhite’ of which links him to the ancient Hittite civilizations of the north world from which he originated.

A Few Ancient Names that Signify the Presence of Ancient Hittites~ White Asiatic Presence

There are a number of ancient names that identify the presence of ancient Hittite [Hittite or White] people in the Bible of which has maintained that basis over the course of thousands of years, however today and due to times such as when African American slaves were deliberately given English ‘slave names’, confusion abounds. The root name ‘Bil’ in the name of Bildad was an exclusive White name in ancient times and can be seen in the past and present in similar terms that reveal the presence of Asiatics but more importantly too, it was a word that was also inverted and this would be another key to understanding the presence of ancient White people, not only in Bible script but in secular script as well. In addition to the root word ‘Bil’, the word ‘Il’ would be the main word used in script too that connects to ancient White people in many different ancient White civilizations and can be seen in the word ‘ILIAD’ [ie. Ilium] of which connects to the ancient White Greeks and then there were names that show Mixed Greek civilizations such as in the word ‘Illyrium’. These script details are absolutely essential in understanding many aspects of the Bible and took me many years to understand some certain distinctions. The Bible specifically defines the ancient White presence in an area in North Africa in script but also, it reveals the presence of the original Black Hamitic people as well. So the word ‘LIBYA’ [BIL-LIB-ya] shows the presence of White people that stretches way back even in pre-flood times when they were collectively known as Asiatics but when the Bible describes the Black Hamitic people who are indigenous to that part of North Africa, they are written sometimes as ‘LUBIM’ [Libya or Lubim] or sometimes the Bible scripts them in connection to the word ‘BUL’, the inverted form.

Therefore the Bible script read in context helps to understand the cultural background of Bildad the Shu-Hittite in that he came from a culture in ‘the Middle East’ but his true presence was as a ethnic White man. There are many words, past and present, that goes along with this kind of history in regards to the root word ‘Il’ that reveals the presence of ancient Hittites such as in words like ‘Delilah’ [a White Greek woman of PHIL-istine], ‘Elissa’ [a Phoenician name of a White, ‘Ashteroth’ goddess’], ‘Wilusa’ [Wil-Lusatanian; another name for ancient Troy that signifies a mixed civilization], ‘Hisarlik’ [inverted form of the root word ‘Kil’; a mound in ancient Troy], ‘Hillbilly’, ‘Biloxi’, ‘Gilead’ [ancient region dominated by ancient Whites before the Israelites], ‘Gilgal’, ‘Gilgamesh’, ‘light’ [inverted], ‘Bilhah’ and ‘Zilpah’ and more. The names of Bilhah and Zilpah are the two servant women of Rachel and Leah that also became wives of father Israel. Part of their names include ‘Ah’ and within context the meaning of this becomes very distinctive due to the people of Heth [JapHeth] of whom also had a dominant presence in that region of ‘the Middle East’ [the land of Canaan]. Because Noah took the blessings and birthright away from Japheth [Ptah] of whom was is oldest son, the meaning of the word ‘Ah’ took on a major distinction afterwards.

The name ‘Ya’, ‘Yah’, ‘Ah’ and etc. are main expressions that identifies the east world people that are connected to Japheth [YapHeth] as that was his name and identified him as ‘the next High Priest’ of the living God because he was the oldest son of Noah. But after he lost his birthright blessing, this name became given to many of the descendants of Shem and can be seen in names such as 'Isaiah', 'Jeremiah', 'Shuah', 'Micah', such as ‘Isaiah’, ‘Jeremiah’, ‘Shuah’, ‘Micah’, ‘Judah’, ‘Sarah’, ‘Leah’ and ‘Noah’ and more, as it agrees with the name of JEHOVAH [ie. YAH, Yaweh] and more. But Jehovah changed the name of ‘Jacob’ due to other meanings of his name of which by his lifetime came to mean either the worship of Japheth [Ya] or the worship of JEHOVAH [YAH]. In connection with the worship of JapHeth it also meant the presence of White or light skinned people and pagan people that associated with White Supremacy of which originated from JapHeth and his wife, the White woman of the ark. For this reason certain names in the Bible have to be considered within context so, the names of Bilhah and Zilpah reveals that they were White ‘Assyrian-typed’ women of whom became servants for Laban and his daughters for what ever reason but also, after they became under the priesthood of Shem, the word ‘Ah’ in their names does not refer to Idolatry and Colorism but took on the meaning of ‘Lord’ in reference to the living God. Ultimately though, the ancient root name ‘IL’ was exclusive just as the root name ‘HIT’ such as in words like ‘Hittite’, ‘Hitza’, ‘Hitler’, ‘Ithaca’ [a White Greek Civilization], ‘Nefertiti’, ‘Titus’ [a Roman emperor] and etc. was also an exclusive word that ancient White people identified with, when they became distinct and separated for what ever reason, apart from the people of HETH and other kinds of Black civilizations. This would be part of the cultural background of Bildad the Shuhite, one of the friends of Job.

Initially the three friends of Job came to comfort him when they heard the terrible news about him in that Job’s family had endured a natural catastrophe in which a great fire and a wind happened and the house that they were inside became ablaze. In addition during this horror, they were also looted and the servants were attacked and killed byway of the Sabeans and Chaldeans [Black Cush-itic] people of whom were scattered throughout the region. Job was abruptly approached and told of this news but also, he was told that all of his sons had also died as well. Jobs property also became looted when after he was struck with an infection during this very time that left him covered in scabs and of which he became so sick that he could not defend himself. After about a week of being with him to comfort him, his friends became indignant as they came to the conclusion that the reason why Job had been struck with this shocking circumstance was because he interfered with the Creator God in helping the poor and destitute Blacks of whom in their words, proved that Job acted foolishly in so doing. To my amazement this would be the entire context that surrounds the rebuke that Job received from his friends especially that of Eliphaz of whom was the first man to address Job. After Eliphaz spoke to Job, then Job immediately became enraged and offended and tore back into Eliphaz even though he was very sick. However, these men were so prejudiced that they refused to relent and after I had studied this book in the Bible for some years and decided to return to study it again, I have come to realize that there happens to be a more deeper message that concerned Job than what I had thought. What I had originally thought to be the most intense struggle of Job in that he had lost everything of which included his family, his wife’s support, his property and his health was not it at all! What turns out to be the greatest struggle for Job became an incredible spiritual battle that Job found himself cornered to be within when he friends decided to attack him initially about his stance in life in regards to helping out the poor and destitute Black people in the region.

When after Eliphaz the Temanite rebuked Job for helping out the Cush Hamites in the region, Job jumped him in defense and told him basically, he was the kind of person that would dig a pit for his friend and at the same time overwhelm the poor, needy and fatherless, and therefore Job vehemently took his stance against Eliphaz. He immediately told his friends that they had dealt deceptively and instead of coming to comfort him they chose to try and beat him down. Now even though they did care about Job’s suffering, however as a result of Eliphaz of whom set the tone of discontent for Job, they did not subside and have compassion towards Job in this regard. But the reality of this whole issue was that by rebuking Job in this manner, they attacked Job’s very manhood and choices in life of which Job based his very attachment to the Creator God of which was charity. These friends of Job took advantage of him and attacked Job in his weakness in flesh and revealed their racist hatred against the Cush-ites however, they did not realize it until they opened their mouths and spoke that they in essence, unleashed a lion. Job called them nothing but cowards that would amount to nothing for their deceit. All of a sudden when Job turned the tables on them and gave them a personal attack, they ended up becoming sucked into a personal battle with Job and it seemed they were all four fighting for their very lives. Job defended his stance and told them that if they had a valid reason to rebuke him then he was willing to hear it but if they didn’t, they did not need to waste his time with puffed up words while he was suffering in the flesh. They ganged up upon Job and persecuted him relentlessly as they tried to find some reason to believe that they were right in their pre-formed opinions against Job.

As an African American descendant of slaves, I was able to connect to this furious attack that Job had received based upon my experience here in America and I felt as though I was reading something similar to what happened in slavery times or the Spanish Inquisition. My mind immediately goes to the many stories of how slaves would beg and petition their masters and mistresses for their freedom, even an old slave, and of whom patiently waited for his or her promised freedom just to become further entrapped and compelled to go to court and here a passionate argument between the Whites on why he or she should remain a slave and then become faced with the damned news that he or she must still remain a slave due to the judgment of ‘god’ because of their justified false interpretation in that ‘Noah cursed Ham’ or something else their written, manmade law had provided. Guilty by default…for not being White. No matter what Job said, his attackers found themselves in a fight to prove him wrong by default because, Job made them have to deal with their arrogance in that they became caught off guard with their racist beliefs and therefore, they had to continue to try and justify something against Job to continue to prove their innocence especially since in their minds, they were not the ones who had been struck down. When Job kicked their racism back in their faces, then they badgered Job to confess to something, anything, because after all and in their minds, Job must have done something else wrong if it was not what they originally charged him for doing. They accused Job of being arrogant, acting foolish, and of harboring some secret crime that he must confess so that he would be delivered but eventually, Job became so defiant that he basically told them that they could mock on and condemn him as they had been doing, but he would fight them to the death on the matter and maintain his stance in that he had done nothing wrong. Therefore, he spoke out in despair because he did not understand why the Creator God had chosen to punish him and reward evil. Ultimately, this evil persecution against Job was so relentless, even though he was sick and in bereavement[!], this was why the Creator God intervened.

After Eliphaz the Temanite and Job went back and forth, then Bildad the Shuhite, decided to try and get Job ‘to see the light’, their light. Because he basically remained under the dominance of Eliphaz, his statements were not as aggressive as was Eliphaz. Both Bildad and Zophar were basically ‘the choir’ that continued to suppress, mock, and punish Job for not giving into their preset beliefs and demands with regards to his predicament. They could not see beyond the circumstances that should have prevented them from their judgment against a man in order to provide him some immediate human relief to the present situation at hand so much so, that they contributed to the persecution that had already come from Satanism. They could not allow the Creator to deal with the man or allow the man a chance to work out his own salvation, instead they wanted to represent God and sum up the occurrence based upon their own personal life’s choices and beliefs of which they compared to Job‘s choices and beliefs. At any rate, following are some excerpts to the Book of Acts that might better help to appreciate the struggle of Job. In Chapter 7, Job has directed his anguish towards the LORD God: [Cont.]

Therefore I will not refrain my mouth; I will speak in the anguish of my spirit; I will complain in the bitterness of my soul. Am I a sea, or a whale, that thou settest a watch over me? When I say, My bed shall comfort me, my couch shall ease my complaint; Then thou scarest me with dreams, and terrifiest me through visions: So that my soul chooseth strangling, and death rather than my life. I loathe it; I would not live alway: let me alone; for my days are vanity. What is man, that thou shouldest magnify him? and that thou shouldest set thine heart upon him? And that thou shouldest visit him every morning, and try him every moment?… JOB 7:11-18.

Then answered Bildad the Shuhite, and said, How long wilt thou speak these things? and how long shall the words of thy mouth be like a strong wind? Doth God pervert judgment? or doth the Almighty pervert justice? If thy children have sinned against him, and he have cast them away for their transgression; If thou wouldest seek unto God betimes, and make thy supplication to the Almighty; If thou wert pure and upright; surely now he would awake for thee, and make the habitation of thy righteousness prosperous. JOB 8:1-6.

Then Job answered and said, I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God?…For he breaketh me with a tempest, and multiplieth my wounds without cause.
    If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse….This is one thing, therefore I said it, He destroyeth the perfect and the wicked. If the scourge slay suddenly, he will laugh at the trial of the innocent. JOB 9:1-2, 17, 20, 22-3.

My soul is weary of my life; I will leave my complaint upon myself; I will speak in the bitterness of my soul. I will say unto God, Do not condemn me; shew me wherefore thou contendest with me. Is it good unto thee that thou shouldest oppress, that thou shouldest despise the work of thine hands, and shine upon the counsel of the wicked? Hast thou eyes of flesh? or seest thou as man seeth?…Thou knowest that I am not wicked; and there is none that can deliver out of thine hand.

Thine hands have made me and fashioned me together round about; yet thou dost destroy me. Remember, I beseech thee, that thou hast made me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again?…If I be wicked, woe unto me; and if I be righteous, yet will I not lift up my head. I am full of confusion; therefore see thou mine affliction;…Thou renewest thy witnesses against me, and increasest thine indignation upon me; changes and war are against me.

Are not my days few? cease then, and let me alone, that I may take comfort a little, Before I go whence I shall not return, even to the land of darkness and the shadow of death;… JOB 10: 1-4, 7-9, 15, 17, 20-1.

Then answered Zophar the Naamathite, and said, Should not the multitude of words be answered? and should a man full of talk be justified? Should thy lies make men hold their peace? and when thou mockest, shall no man make thee ashamed? For thou hast said, My doctrine is pure, and I am clean in thine eyes. But oh that God would speak, and open his lips against thee;… JOB 11:1-5.

2. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    ANOTHER REFERENCE:

Andit shall come to pass, that all they that look upon thee shall flee from thee, and say, Nineveh is laid waste: who will bemoan her? whence shall I seek comforters for thee?

Art thou better than populous No, that was situate among the rivers, that had the waters round about it, whose rampart was the sea, and her wall was from the sea?

Ethiopia and Egypt were her strength, and it was infinite; Put and Lubim were thy helpers.
    NAHUM 3:7-9.

This scripture is in reference to Nineveh [& Syria] and the Black African civilizations that became apart of their military forces. The city called 'the populous No' is also inverted. This city of 'No' would be 'On' [Heliopolis] in Egypt.

The reference to 'Put and Lubim' would be the indigenous North Africans of which are the descendants of Phut Ham, from 'Lubim' and this would be the same as saying today's 'Libya' but perhaps in consideration of different land boundaries and limits, meaning the country of Libya in the distant past might have comprised different boundaries.

So this scripture mentions, the Ethiopians [Kush Hamites incl. Nubians], Egypt [Mizriam Hamites & etc.], and Put and Lubim [Phut Hamites; Phoenicians of North Africa incl. Libya], and that would be all of the legitimate sons of Ham mentioned in the Book of Genesis, Black Hamitic people that became apart of the military forces of the White systems in 'the Middle East' at one time or another. Again, many words and terms in the Bible are inverted.

Here in these scriptures, the prophet Ezekiel records the term, Libya:

Ethiopia, and Libya, and Lydia, and all the mingled people, and Chub, and the men of the land that is in league, shall fall with them by the sword.​

Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also destroy the idols, and I will cause their images to cease out of Noph; and there shall be no more a prince of the land of Egypt: and I will put a fear in the land of Egypt.​

And I will make Pathros desolate, and will set fire in Zoan, and will execute judgments in No.14 EZEKIEL 30:5, 13-14.​

*Libya is written here along with Lydia [Lydia or Ludia; a country in West Turkey/Anatolia. Noph would be in reference to North African indigenous people [Phoenicians]. The Bible Concordance gives more details on Chub and also mentions 'Bul' and etc. Zoan would be another term for Goshen[?], part of North Africa in Egypt and also known as Rama in more ancient times.