Black Poetry : The back of his neck!

OH MY God!

Peep this. I met my wife at this college party. I asked her to dance to "Down Low" remix/ R.Kelly.

I take her out on the floor. Our hips slide into the beat. (you know how infectious R's baselines are). And this girl does the wierdest thing. She caressed the back of my neck.

And she didn't gauge it or nothing. She just let her fingers sort of tickle like baby fingers on piano keys.

I never forgot that.

For dogs its behind the ear. For me, its the back of my neck!

HOLLA!

Hahahahahaha! I loved that you loved it!

Thanks all of you for responding. Bishop since I am single again watch what you say to me? LOL < OLMEC that was how it started... it's now to this very day my favorite spot on a man...among others! LOL ...To all of my dear scribes have some
one touch the back of your neck softly like "stroking piano keys" and you will be hooked...My sista he has a brotha but he is married ...so sorry! There are plenty of necks go explore..LOL
Thanks for enjoying this piece I enjoyed sharing!

Blessings on Ya House!:D

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back