Black Poetry : The B.E.T Awards

hMMM

LAWRD..........is you guys listening or do you just turn off the cd's when you here the first song you dont like.

I hear a lot of these rappers speak of God on their cd's...........its just the radios are not playing em like they do the other ones.

Go back and check all the rappers you don't like or care for and see how many of them have at least one song usually at the end of the cd dedicated to the Creator.

As a matter of fact the BET AWARDS had showstoppers on who lifted the lords name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well to address you, i guess you are right in a way because I do get turned off with the music that precedes the song on a cd that might be dedicated to our Creator, but my poem was to deliver the message to put God first in whatever you do and if you're thanking Him first, then you should acknowledge Him more in the way you carry yourself and the way you are delivering to people rather than exploiting for ways of an industry. It's a deeper message than you may believe where I am just "bashing" rappers. I love Hip Hop, don't care too much for rap, but black people are so much more than what BET shows nowadays. When you read, consider all the directions of the message...

i think everyone who

Well to address you, i guess you are right in a way because I do get turned off with the music that precedes the song on a cd that might be dedicated to our Creator, but my poem was to deliver the message to put God first in whatever you do and if you're thanking Him first, then you should acknowledge Him more in the way you carry yourself and the way you are delivering to people rather than exploiting for ways of an industry. It's a deeper message than you may believe where I am just "bashing" rappers. I love Hip Hop, don't care too much for rap, but black people are so much more than what BET shows nowadays. When you read, consider all the directions of the message...

responded is a believer in a "creator", but this is piece is deep on many levels
your message is clear, but the emphasis was on rap mostly through the title of your piece. i believe all directions were considered here pheno, but again
i thought the major point was the bad message of rap nowadays with the "creator" obviously missing until as you pointed out @ the awards

sometimes a reader might show they see everything but then can see
and respect your passion as i did

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back