Chief Elder Osiris : The Axis Of The Black Afrikan Mentality, Foolish, Ignorance, Divine

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
The Axis Of The Black Afrikan Mentality, Foolish, Ignorance, Divine

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

This is for those serious Black Garveyite Minds, we must remain focus and alert, the devilish Human Being sense something happening among the DivineTrue Garveyites, meaning those and all of us that have a Divine Love for Afrika and the Black World.

Beloved, first allow me to say that I hold no personal animosity toward those who seem to have a want to take Mental pot shots at me and I do not, because I understand the duality of Mind that we Black so call Afrikans have been conditioned to operate under, and such a Mentality eat as a cancer at the Life of the so call Black Afrikans, so I am totally aware of our Mental sickness and who is the cause of Black Folks illness, therefore, I am not affected at what some of us say about me on these boards and they do not affect my Love for them still.

Now, let us deal with what drive some of us Black so call Afrikans to Mentally behave as we do toward themselves, each other, and those that are the cause of our Mental problem, which cause some Black so call Afrikans to have become acclimated to the Black Afrikan present Life condition in the world today and now do all they can to defend those that have caused the Black Afrikan Problems, without shame or regret, serving to be a danger to themselves as well as to the Black Afrikan World.

There is the Axis of the Black Afrikan Mentality that reveal its action among us Black People and such a Black Afrikan Mentality is expressed in three ways, for instance, you have a category of Black so call Afrikans that has the Mentality of a Fool and a Fool is one that has no hidden agenda, they are lost of having any control of Rational Logical Thought whatsoever, meaning that they display a Mentality that is completely unorganized and erratic and the Fool Mind is under the Control of the cause and effect that has the foolish Black Afrikans acting and behaving as they do, acting and speaking in such a way on given issues and topics that boarders on the edge of insanity, speaking just to get attention having nothing to say that serve to the benefit of the Black World, only to the detriment of the Fool self and the Black World, such a Mentality need close supervision by those who can give care to them and not by those who created such a Mental problem that now is being manifest in the Mental activity of the Black so call Afrikan

So the foolish Black Afrikan expression on any given issue or topic or anything as for that matter, such a Fool expression appeal only to another Fool and they all need to be under close observation.

Then you have the Mental expression of the Black so call Afrikan that measure up to that of a Mentality of an idiot, now these so call Black Afrikans are the great contributors to the Cause of the Black So Call Afrikan World condition today, as I Communicate to you at this moment on these boards on the WW Net.

The Black so call Afrikan idiot, consciously choose to ignore the Divine Truth about what is causing, did cause one problem to be, and it still persist, it is that which has the Black so call Afrikans on our Knees praying to a false God for Mercy, when there is none that God is handing out to the Black World, because it is that God we Black so call Afrikans are praying to, that is the cause of the problem that is eating at the Mind and Spirit of the Black World and the idiot among the Black World choose to ignore the true cause that has brought on the effect to the Black so call Afrikan Life, liken to be as a cancer eating at the organs of the body, causing a sure to come Death to that Life Body.

So beloved, does the Idiot of the Black World serve to be liken to a cancer, such that cause Death to hurry on to the Black World, by the unreasonable and illogical advise they send out to those among the Black Afrikans, whose Mind is hungry for a balance Mental diet that is capable of saving the Black so call Afrikan Life and yet such is not to come from the mentality of an idiot who choose to ignore the Divine Truth that is now coming among us in favor of the profane Lie that appeal only to idiot Mentality, yes beloved, ignorance is no longer bliss.

The idiot move solely on the orders of a Mentality that is totally submerged in Want and not Need and it is the Want mentally that drive such an attitudinal behavior to ignore the empirical facts that reveal the True nature of those that are committing the crime against the so call Afrikan Black Life.

Therefore the idiot is incapable of knowing and understanding the significant of Reparation, Repatriation of the Children of the Middle Passage back to Afrika and the Children Divine Right to be given to establish a New State in Afrika for themselves.

The Black Afrikan idiot choose to ignore such a Need for the Children of the Middle passage and is incapable of Seeing the Need it will serve for the Black Afrikan World and it is all because the idiot is Mentally driven by their profane vain ego, envy and jealousy, an evil mental status that has the Black World steeped in Divisiveness engineered by the Human Being Mind, such being the cause of the Black World ignorance today, which give cause to the present state of condition the Black World now find ourselves in today.

Beloved, there is no more of a ridiculous Mentality than an idiot attempting to appear intelligent, having not the attributes that give cause to such an appearance to be Divine True and Real.

Thirdly you have amongst us Black so call Afrikan a Mentality that has broken away from the Mentality of the Human Being, the Living cancer that now affect the Black World and always has, every since they came into our Black House, it is the Divine Mind, given to the so call Black Afrikan, that is capable and qualified to profoundly Reason and take a Rational and Logical Approach to solving the problem that has the Black World drowning in its own blood, wounds now being inflicted by the Human Being, by the idiot that is among us Black so call Afrikans today.

The Divine Mentality is not a victim of Want, belief, faith and hope, but is a Divine force that is totally guided by Need, Knowledge, and Understanding, the attributes of Divine Intelligence, that which give the ability to See the Cause and the Effect that such a cause has inflicted upon the Life of the Black World, a sight the Minds liken to the Honorable Marcus Garvey, that is capable of fully understanding and Knowing what the Honorable Marcus Garvey saw, to give him cause to proclaim to the World and the Black World in particular, that Afrika Is For The Black Afrikan, and the Black World must be united again and not remain a divided diverse Black sick disable Nation.

Such is what the idiots among us want for Afrika, and they want the Black world to remain as it presently is, and you tell me it be the idiots among us that you Black people choose to guide and advise you about Afrika and the Black Afrikan Problem, and to give you their idiotic solution to a problem that require a Divine solution ?

I will remain as I am beloved, in pursuit of my Divine Mind, obedient to our Ancient Cosmic Divine Black Ancestors, me being an associate and Son to the Honorable Marcus Garvey.

I am one who has and still is paying my dues and respect to the action that is required of me, in pursuit of the reunification of Afrika and the Black World, which started during the Black Rebellion of the Sixties, not as a arm chair critic but I was in the midst of the rebellion, leading Marches, leaving family, challenging the Human Being face to face and doing the things that were necessary to bring the Black Life to this point in my Black Life.

So no foolish and idiotic Broken down mentality of a Black so call Afrikan Human Being, is qualified to move me off of the Divine Point of reference that is capable of causing a change of direction and Mental attitudinal behavior to the Black Afrikan World, sharing with you the Formula of Reparation/Repatriation and Statehood in Afrika for the Children of the Middle Passage, knowing that such a formula is that which is Divinely given to you with Divine Love.

So all that the Fools and idiots among us have to say about and concerning me and the information I share with you, letting you know you can either accept or reject it, yet I remain firmly committed to that which has been given to me to know is Divinely True and Real, and yes, it defy everything that has been told to you by the Human Being, a confessed liar and deceiver.

No, No, beloved, the foolish and ignorant Afrikan has no sway with me nor can they affect me, not when I See what they have allowed to happen to our Mother and Father Land and how Afrika the Black World is now treated and referred to as being the cesspool of the world, as we sit on our foolish and ignorant behind killing and decapitating each other, while any and everybody is now being allowed once again, walk right into our Black House to conquer whatever they so desire to have and you now attempt to raise up in opposition to the Children of the Middle Passage, the True Garveyites coming home, raising all of your foolish and ignorant questions to us, who are now representing the Liberation of Afrika and the Black Afrikan World and because it is not what you want, you have the audacity to place your useless Black minds in our way, acting to block Afrika and the Sisters and Brothers on the ground in Afrika from getting what they have long desired, which is Freedom, Peace, and Joy to come to their Black Afrikan Lives, how sad and pitiful the Black Foolish and Ignorant Afrikan Human Being has become.

The Divine Truth, There Are Some Black Folks That Despise The Divine Truth, In Favor Of Profane lies, That which Come From The Human Being , Those with a History Of Oppressing Black People.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
www.fwiamsrm.com
Copyright@2007

keep teachin the truth dear Elder. as long as we have "conscious" people giving props to the likes of Winfrey and philosophisizing about a comedian speaking to euros on our behalf, yor teaching becomes that more important. and rememba the ancient sayin:many are called, but few are chosen.

its unfortunate that our people luv and are gravitated to hype and quickness. we embrace microwavable assertions and claims. and i wont even throw in the fact that one becomes anybody in their wildest dreams behind the stroke of a keyboard.

teach for those who understand yu Elder. and if, and when, those who think they know realize the error in their analysis, then we welcome them too. but in the meantime, i believe the Goddesses and Gods would like for the intiated to bring comfort, guidance and instruction to those who have been chosen to understand.

Beloved Silent-Ra:

Beloved, it is warriors such as yourself that keep me inspired with determination to remain obedient to our Ancient First way ancestors, as they restore my Strength and courage to continue to share the Divine Information given to be shared, knowing that such information is beyond that which the Human Being has been indoctrinating the Black World to believe, which produce the attitude and behavior the Black World now display toward each other and only Divine Information is qualified to defeat such a virus of evil now being injected into the Mind of Black People, causing us to behave as we now do toward each other in the world today.

Remain strong, focus, and alert beloved.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back