Black Money Business Jobs : The Average Black Person Can Make Major Money

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by AndyAllABoutMoney, Jun 28, 2016.

1. AndyAllABoutMoney

AndyAllABoutMoney New Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have found that when I mention the sum of 100 million dollars to black acquaintances it causes a "What?" response. However, when I mention the same total to other ethnicities, the response is typically "How?" The differences in responses denote a sense of what the responding person has been taught about money.
    Different cultures have made tremendous progress in what they call "new product development" or "inventing". The ideas they have are often the products that we all buy in the stores and online, making them millions of dollars annually while they sit back and just collect the cash. Do you see the difference?
    Other cultures call it "new product development" and make millions. The black community often calls it "Ni%^%^%$ rigging" and fail to move forward to make the money. We actually tend to wait until someone else thinks of it and makes it, and then we go buy it from them.
    The black community must adopt the same mentality of profiting from our "intellectual property" to experience fast, generational change.
    I'm not just talking about it. I am doing something about it. I'm taking 500 people with me to millions of dollars and I'm setting up the product development network called Invent2win (see Examples of My Inventions page) to help thousands of others, empowering the community to get their money.
    Go here to learn more about the effort and get one of the 500 available spots.
    bit.ly/1TTmBrp

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,070

Welcome AndyAllABoutMoney, glad to have you on board.
    I tried this:

bit.ly/1TTmBrp

And got this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=bit.ly/1TTmBrp&oq=bit.ly/1TTmBrp&aqs=chrome..69i58j69i57.2055j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Nothing close to what you describe, so, more characters are needed, if we are to pull up the site.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,070