Black Spirituality Religion : The Audacity of "Hocus Pocus."

From Geomancy to Necromancy.
Will these Necros ever learn?

Necromancy is a special mode of divination by the evocation of the dead. Understood as nigromancy (niger, black), which is the Italian, Spanish and old French form, the term suggests "black" magic or "black" art, in which marvellous results are due to the agency of evil spirits, while in "white" magic they are due to human dexterity and trickery. The practice of necromancy supposes belief in the survival of the soul after death, the possession of a superior knowledge by the disembodied spirit, and the possibility of communication between the living and the dead. The circumstances and conditions of this communication — such as time, place, and rites to be followed — depend on the various conceptions which were entertained concerning the nature of the departed soul, its abode, its relations with the earth and with the body in which it previously resided. As divinities frequently were but human heroes raised to the rank of gods, necromancy, mythology, and demonology are in close relation, and the oracles of the dead are not always easily distinguished from the oracles of the gods.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necromancy

8423.jpg

Necromancy, more than any other magical system, is responsible for the reputation of occult cults and sects holding graveyard rites and performing the infamous "blood sacrifice". Be it human or animal, blood sacrifice was at one time considered an important part of many necromantic rites.

http://www23.brinkster.com/falcis/history.html

pd190435.jpg

Ladies get in free on Sundays.

An explanation?

Well Goddess Alex, I said that recalling the story about "How Sholanda Kilt Her Husband." There are still allot of Necros doing things they really don't understand. Sometimes Black folks summon spirits right up into their homes unconsciously and then come to Church saying the Devil is out to get them.
Baba Hemmitt mentioned this as well. Saying sometimes those spirits are old friends of ours coming back to say- how are things going?

But again this is what happens without the true knowledge of self. How did people with such a rich history of spiritualism become so religious? That's like Michael Jordan playing basketball on a playstation. Imagine if he got lost in the game? How could we convince him that he was actually a superstar player at one time if he never got back on the court and starts shooting the ball??

This is why I know that "talking and explaining" to people about their religion, will never change their beliefs about that religion, because their minds are still glued to the game, it won't happen until they find themselves on the court.

Or in Court?

When our religious folks want to get out of a ticket? Or if they have to stand in front of a judge? I don't care what religion they are, if someone has some "magickal" way to get them out of that situation they'll take it with no problem. To stay out of prison? Religion goes right out of the door.
This is how most spiritual practitioners stay in business spellcasting in the Black Christian community. Pookie keeps getting into trouble.

Prayers to Jesus and Allah won't keep Black Men out of Jail- did we notice that? Because these Avatars work on the behalf of these courts. "The Pope own the heads" of these avatars.

But there are forces even the Courts have no control over. They might have protection against them, but no control. I've heard of Judges becoming ill right in court. I know a magician as we speak that should've been in jail many years ago. The Elder is about 70 years old, he drives with no license. Has gotten over 100 speeding tickets in the last 10 years. But wait. He even went to Court once and told the Judge that he was going to pay all of the tickets if he didn't put him in Jail. He never paid. Never went to Jail. Not once- never in his life. This Elder is one of the most amazing magicians I've met in a very long time. And he's a Church Pastor.

This is the type of Pastor that get donations like Cars, Pianos and a suit cases full of unmarked bills. But remember what I said. It's not Jesus that keeps him out of prison. Who has he been praying to for the last 35 years?

His dead Mother.
His favorite words-
"I swear on my Mother's grave...."

But we still haven't figured it out yet.
The power is in the grave.

Well Goddess Alex, I said that recalling the story about "How Sholanda Kilt Her Husband." There are still allot of Necros doing things they really don't understand. Sometimes Black folks summon spirits right up into their homes unconsciously and then come to Church saying the Devil is out to get them.
Baba Hemmitt mentioned this as well. Saying sometimes those spirits are old friends of ours coming back to say- how are things going?

But again this is what happens without the true knowledge of self. How did people with such a rich history of spiritualism become so religious? That's like Michael Jordan playing basketball on a playstation. Imagine if he got lost in the game? How could we convince him that he was actually a superstar player at one time if he never got back on the court and starts shooting the ball??

This is why I know that "talking and explaining" to people about their religion, will never change their beliefs about that religion, because their minds are still glued to the game, it won't happen until they find themselves on the court.

Or in Court?

When our religious folks want to get out of a ticket? Or if they have to stand in front of a judge? I don't care what religion they are, if someone has some "magickal" way to get them out of that situation they'll take it with no problem. To stay out of prison? Religion goes right out of the door.
This is how most spiritual practitioners stay in business spellcasting in the Black Christian community. Pookie keeps getting into trouble.

Prayers to Jesus and Allah won't keep Black Men out of Jail- did we notice that? Because these Avatars work on the behalf of these courts. "The Pope own the heads" of these avatars.

But there are forces even the Courts have no control over. They might have protection against them, but no control. I've heard of Judges becoming ill right in court. I know a magician as we speak that should've been in jail many years ago. The Elder is about 70 years old, he drives with no license. Has gotten over 100 speeding tickets in the last 10 years. But wait. He even went to Court once and told the Judge that he was going to pay all of the tickets if he didn't put him in Jail. He never paid. Never went to Jail. Not once- never in his life. This Elder is one of the most amazing magicians I've met in a very long time. And he's a Church Pastor.

This is the type of Pastor that get donations like Cars, Pianos and a suit cases full of unmarked bills. But remember what I said. It's not Jesus that keeps him out of prison. Who has he been praying to for the last 35 years?

His dead Mother.
His favorite words-
"I swear on my Mother's grave...."

But we still haven't figured it out yet.
The power is in the grave.

Another excellent insightful post DG MS...much food for thought for the masses....that magician you spoke of? That right there is the level I am journeying to reach...

DarkGod GeorgeM, I think what would shake up the religious world is the knowledge of just how many heads of Church study and practice magick- and not unconsciously but knowingly. I myself would love to see a documentary about it, but they would never agree to do one.

For example- the Elder I spoke of was one of the first Church Pastors that admitted to me that he knows the Ancestors/dead use "Jesus" as a way to get through to their families. He visits is Mother's grave at least once a month and does what he called "prayer rituals" over her grave. He said that she comes into his dreams, tells him the future and instructs him what he should teach his flock.

He mentioned to me several times that his Mother would ask him to do things that he never could understand why but that these things would often lead to much bigger prospects. He never told me what those things were either.

So, while He knows consciously that Jesus is a garment for the spirits, he told me as long as a Pastor teaches the truth of the spirit world, the spirits themselves don't care if people give the credit to Jesus. But imagine -the head of his Church is really his Mother and not Jesus.

The only problem here is that of course the Pastor get to wield more power over everyone else because he understands the true source of the "miracle"-
he knows who to call on for money and protection from prison, the one who loves him most- his Mother.

And if people still think the power of necromancy is fiction- research this for yourself. Some of the richest people in the Black community, don't run Churches- even though most of them do. Contrary to popular belief- the richest people in the community own the funeral homes.

Most wealthy Churches also sub as funeral homes. Hint hint.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back