Black Spirituality Religion : The Audacity of "Hocus Pocus."

Only in America could Whites take the names of our Deities and use them for their own wealth. Well..America, Europe, Canada, China...What? Jesus isn't powerful enough to fight computer viruses?

Lol! Ahaha. I know right?

XanGo, LLC, founded in 2002, is a privately owned international multi-level marketing company based in Lehi, Utah.[1] The company markets and distributes Xango juice, a blended juice product consisting of mangosteen and other juices, which is promoted as a dietary supplement

You know God MS, it is said that Jesus exists on one of the astral planes with all the other ascended masters, and we know you frequent the astral plane; tell me Brother, have you encountered Him? I am pretty sure He would like to address some of your posts.

I am still lol'ing @
and I imagine you would enjoy more about her story seeing as how you love changing the climate around these parts also.
and
Don't let me become a casting director! I'd get the job done!

Thanks for expounding more on geomancy.

A

Goddess Alex, I have myself have never seen Jesus in the astral- but I will go more into that after this watch.

Christian "magicians" will love this one.

Ascended Masters

Watch the whole thing now...don't chicken out!

SanandaPurple.jpg

Sananda Immanuel

Pick your Pastor's brain about this one.
http://www.beastprophets.com/

Goddess Alex, I have myself have never seen Jesus in the astral- but I will go more into that after this watch.

Christian "magicians" will love this one.

Ascended Masters

Watch the whole thing now...don't chicken out!

Pick your Pastor's brain about this one.
http://www.beastprophets.com/

Wow that video, they really be stretching some things, I didn't know Christianity went against the New Age Movement also, until Oprah..

I've always thought that some people that are Christians, only use it as a social tool and will never tell. Whatever works right? I know people who goto Church for social reasons, and have gotten jobs, just because of that networking. I know some of my family members who attend Church, don't really believe in that. Black woman always say they are talking to Jesus, well if they be talkin to someone, maybe an ancestor?

But yes please speak more on mental "magick", it seems thats not talked about much. I know hundreds of people have been using self hypnosis to get what they want.

Dark Warrior Ty, I was telling someone before that some of the best "magicians" in Christianity today are Evangelists. In fact I already know a few in the Church like the female doing this video that have studied the occult extensively. I just wanted to put that out there because too many Christians have the notion that magick and "occult magick" specifically stops at the doorsteps of the Church.

The author of the video is doing what most Evangelists do, they study the occult so they can find certain concepts they can twist in order to create new versions of fear to breed their ministries.

Goddess Alex- you started it with your question about Jesus and the Ascended Masters.

Everyone has the right to define their magick they way they want, Christian Magicians are no exception. The Ascended Masters can be called "Demons" or they can be call Master Magicians? Of course the notion of the video is to imply there is none higher or more ascended than Jesus Christ.

So I'm going to say something amazing and unbelievable here. I'm going to agree with this Woman. This is true especially for Black people in America, there is none higher than Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is in fact the lord and master. And I'll prove it.

No smoke and mirrors- no slight of hand- just total truth--

Jesus Christ is a Godhead created for mind control. It is astral as well as psychic mind control. The icon of Jesus Christ perhaps effects us the most because as a people we have been dealing with this level of symbolism the longest- as Heru-Horus-Osiris.

I can prove that it's psychic mind control directly- anyone can, if we were to study how and why Koreans nest themselves in the Black community. What most people don't realize is that most Koreans in America are Christian.
Of the 1-2 Million Koreans in America about 80% of them are Christian. We find most Korean businesses service high traffic urban areas.

When I lived in Brooklyn I remember the Korean Man would joke with me saying he was praying to Jesus for more business. He owned a grocery store but served more liquor than anything else. So if he was praying to Jesus for more Business- what does that mean for the community? That was over 12 years ago, last I visited the area- his business is still there and still Korean owned.

It used to bother me that so many of us would pile ourselves up in these stores. It didn't dawn on me until much later that Koreans use Jesus as a form of psychic mind control- even though they themselves may not be aware of it. First of all, Jesus is not their God either. Genetically-in their bloodline they have more "worship credits" with Buddha than Jesus. Buddhism is the traditional religion for Korea. So most Korean Americans may be 1-2 generations removed from their original religion. Whereas Africans in America? Who knows how many generations removed we are from ours?

Jesus Christ doesn't even seem to mastermind Latinos and Mexicans as it does Africans in America. Most Mexicans/Latinos worship Mother Mary as a Goddess. That symbolism is fact since it represents the Dark Mother- a Deity old ancient as the serpent Gods themselves. As a Female Deity most likely White Occultists did not create their sigils around too many aspects of Mary or Eve and Lilith for that matter.

We are like the champion slaves of Jesus Christ mind control. So I began to wonder to myself, is it possible to master Black people in America without Jesus Christ. The answer so far is no. Therefore- it is truth- that there is no one higher than Jesus Christ for the Black people in America.

No one. Not one living soul in America has been able to get through to our people on a collective level without the use of Jesus Christ psychic mind control. Even Farrakhan has to use it!

But back in the real world, the richest Black Man in the world is a Nigerian of the Hausa people- Aliko Dangote, who most likely is definitely not Christian. But Christianity is seeking to control all of Africa psychically.
I've know psychics that use Jesus Christ to manipulate people by astral projecting into their dreams and telling them to do certain things. Now that's the Jesus I know, and that Jesus is real.

Now there are others that will say Jesus Christ is not White, he is Black- and will speak about his real name etc etc. There can be no true understanding of spiritual alchemy and magick without basic math. There are too many minds attached to the allegory of White Jesus. And if we wanted to create the "reality" of a Black Christ it would have to expand into all the levels of occult magick that White Jesus has. Are we ready to drink blood and eat flesh to create a Black astral Christ of power? I didn't think so. Are we ready to pour the blood of our war victims into cups and pour it over ourselves and we have orgies with Men, Women and little Children? No?

If someone is drinking out of a jar, how does telling them that jar used to have peanut butter in it change anything? The concept of Jesus is refurbished to begin with. It makes better sense to use the avatars other powerful magicians use, or create your own. We are better off digging up some artifact Gods of old.

The avatar is only the Godhead for the psychic creative energy for the Gods and Goddesses that use it. Again, there is a difference between worshiping a Godhead and commanding a Godhead.

White people command their Jesus Christ, it might be done in a passive aggressive way- but they still do it.
So many Christians want us to believe Jesus Christ was a real person, but what kind of real person requires people to worship them? Would a Christian be friends with a person that wanted their worship?? That doesn't sound like a real person, that sounds like a neglected spirit or astral being that need to feed off psychic energy in order to exist. IE- Real Gods and Goddesses don't need worship- never did. We have the power to manufacture whatever we need from within. That is the difference between a false God (the created) and the real ones (The Creators).

And there are so many Jesuseseseses- which one do we pick?

ESU IMMANUEL
http://divinity.insights2.org/Esu.html

The good news? The curse can be broken. What we are talking about here is only one form of mastery.

Most spiritual practitioners in the business of spellcasting or providing spells for people will tell you the majority of people come to them for love spells. Love magick is the most active form of magick out there. Why? Because everyone requires love.

What we should realize also is that the spiritual avatars we erect into our awareness are incomplete without the living Gods and Goddesses of "love" that we use day to day. This means that even the Godheads among Black people like Jesus, Yeshua, Allah, Yahweh etc, are leveled off by "people worship" which ironically most of us do on a subconscious level.

There are just as many love songs for these avatars as there are love songs for living people. This is a form of magick. There has to be a living person or a living body of persons that act as a totem or distribution center of energy for our avatar, this may also be a clear indication that this avatar is not real but is used to populate psychic energy in the astral world.

A clear example of that is the Pastor. The Pastor is in fact the real Godhead in the construct of most Black Churches. We say he acts like he's God? Well, that's because he is God within that construct. People are worshiping him and using him as a distribution center for their psychic creation abilities. Just as Farrakhan is the Godhead of NOI.

To be honest, people worship is a choice, there's no right or wrong in it- so long as we understanding "worship" is the giving up of your God energy to someone else. This is the same type of magick that makes us famous, popular and powerful. Our issue is that we use the form of magick obviously on an unconscious level and for the people that may not have our same level of interests at heart.

But we love them anyway.

Behind our so-called love for Jesus Christ- there sits a love for our Parents, our Families- our Grandmother- those than introduced that Godhead to us as a form of love. Behind our love for Allah- sits community and even Brotherly love. Behind each Godhead there is a real world system of love energy distribution. But this is also how Gods die. The Avatar can easily be changed out over time.

There are two major Godheads of psychic mind control in the Black community. The matrilineal goddess - the Grandmother, the Elder Mother sells her psychic influence to the family through the avatar of Jesus etc.

cicely-tyson1.jpg

Cicely Tyson plays that very role in most of Tyler Perry's movies.

The 2nd Godhead, one just as powerful- and a surprise to most...
The revived and rehabilitated Man. The paternal God of the community structure.

The supreme battle between the Oracle and the Architect- is in fact for psychic power over the human soul. These two powers are constantly at war within the community. Ironically we even see it here on this website!

The revived and rehabilitated Man is the least talked about Godhead openly, but we are talking about him whenever we mention- Malcolm X? Even Jesus Christ is the symbolism of The revived and rehabilitated Man. This also follows along with the symbolism of Osiris. This is the reason also most people are worshiping Tupac as a Deity more so than Biggie.

The revived and rehabilitated Man- is the magick behind the power of the Nation of Islam? To revive and rehabilitate the Black Man- wake him up from the dead. We might as well call it the cult of Osiris.

In the Black community the symbolism of The revived and rehabilitated Man will always be more powerful among the Males that than of the Grandmother, we will listen and respect the Grandmother- but most Men will seek the covenant with symbolism behind Osiris and the Men that represent that for their subconcious. Because of the attack on our collective mortality we will also seek the knowledge of survival through symbolism of re-birth and defense.

75451875_50f536a71f.jpg

If what was just said was not true, explain Gangs like Bloods and Crips. This is also why Tookie Williams had to die regardless of what, he was also a symbol for "The revived and rehabilitated Man."

Understand now the power of the male Pastor and why he has to speak about his "pimpin" past. I used to pimp on the streets, now I'm just pimpin for Jessuss. He also represents The revived and rehabilitated Man. IE- "Saved."

Now that those 2 Godheads have been broken down, we can all run out right now and find them. These are the people we worship directly and indirectly. And even when we aren't worshiping them directly we are indeed worshiping their disciplines. But as we grow more aware of this level of magick and people worship we might find better reasons to become our own Godheads of spiritual power. Or we can select people in our lives that are better at reciprocating that energy. The best magick is worked between couples that seriously love each other. Psychic power is lease out to those we have sex with, the Goddess of a Man's world is his Woman- she becomes the Godhead of his energy once he begins to declare her as such. Most likely the "safest" Godhead is the person the closest to you, because if you are both piloting the same ship- all actions should benefit the union. That is if you seriously see each other as forces of God and as Creators of Realities. Again- "worship" itself is a choice, what we have to learn how to do is command the spirit of self. We have the power to be our own Christs. The magick has always been within us.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back