Black People : The Attack On the Protective and Nurturing Instincts of Black Men and Women

None of us here are exerts and it would be best ,
since this is a specific question about horendous murder, and horror,

what causes this in the recent incidents in some black people

something from
Dr Lailla Afrika himsef,
Queen Afua,
Ra Un Nefer Amen,
Dr Jewel Pookrum,
Dr Kamau Kokayi,

will determine whether it is nutrition or the constant effect of negative music

Good people can turn to bad people when they put bad things in their body. So are you telling us that the consumption of poisons won't adversely affect the chemistry of the brain over time.

Personally, I don't buy that but that's just my opinion. I do know this, in the society inwhich we live, the "I drank malt liqour" or "I ate too much pork" will not hold water as a defense in a court of law. Personally, I don't want to live in a society where someone can do wrong to me or my family then use something like that as an excuse to downplay their responsibility for their actions.

People get drunk, stoned, wasted, etc, everyday. It negatively effects the chemistry of their brain accutely, they do stuff that they normally would not do, say things they normally would not say, but yet they are responsible for those things that they do, those words they say, just as they should be.

The question of this thread was rather foods or drinks are being DESIGNED to break down our protective and nurturing instincts and to MAKE us more aggressive? First off, businesses are in business for profit, to make money. So they are going to make it as cheaply as they can or as addictively as they can. If making it cheap makes it more dangerous, they could care less. If spending a little more makes it more addictive, they are going to do it. I don't think Schlitz Malt liqour gives a hoot if their product makes you fat, aggressive, melow, or ignorant, all they care about is that it makes you buy it. AND, if Black folks happen to like it more than White folks, that's where they are going to focus their marketing.

Secondly as far as food is concerned, the places I shop for food are frequented by as many or more whites then Blacks. They would have to DESIGN a product that effects Blacks but not effect whites or they would have to focus that DESIGN at the population in general rather than attempt to reach just Black people.

Months ago, I saw a video by Dr. Afrika(which I can't find now) about how we are given foods that are devoid of the minerals that support men's and women's protective and nurturing instincts and there are also foods DESIGNED to stopped the production of those same natural chemicals in our bodies.

The result? Have you noticed that dramatic increase of extreme cases of child abuse as well as the outright killing of infants and small children in the black community? In my opinion it's becoming an epidemic.

Does anyone know what these minerals are that support those instincts?

What altered foods block the the production of those chemicals that support those instincts?

Dr.Sebi, laila Africa and Phil Valentine would support these findings.

Ire O

peace

What i'm trying to figure out is why a couple of so-called black guys are trying so desperately to prove that the food and malt liquor have not been designed to have negative and violent effects in black people??

I've seen a guy at the rutgers ball park in harlem on a hot sunny day after guzzling a 40 oz. bottle of Ol'e English 800 (a slave ship by the way) take the empty bottle and throw it sky high and watch it come crashing down in the kiddie park right next to the ball park on the corner....kids were in there playing as the broken glass went flying and the parents hopping up yelling and trying to figure out who threw the bottle.

Now what would make a grown man do that? the guy was just laughing and joking enjoying the game moments before!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back