Black Spirituality Religion : The Astral-Life and the After-Life.

Dv-8, I've found several different methods so far and Goddess Alex offered a very powerful method. For me because I visualize so well and I meditate, I can capture the image of a Deity and speak to them directly in my mind during a semi trance state. Otherwise I would use a drawing, image, sculpture and then find the proper invocation to summon them.

I didn't method that when I saw the Goddess Bastet, she was sitting on a throne, soaking her feet in water and pouring sea salt over it.
Later on, I assumed her image was triggered by a thought I had about the scene in the movie "Constantine" where he places his feet in water and stares into the eyes of a black cat in order to cross over into hell. That was astral traveling too.

But what she was really showing me was a basic astral body cleansing. And it does work remarkable well.

I also learned a basic self-hypnosis technique to place myself in a near catatonic state right before going off into the astral. I was told that doing this helps us to identify consciously the different because the conscious self and the esoteric/astral body. During this state you can actually do allot of programming- you can give your physical brain/body commands. It's a technique that would really put psychiatrists out of business. This is the same method Edgar Cayce used to tap into the Universe.

I went back to that gray castle I saw in in dream, but I did it consciously- just before going to sleep. I visualized it. I relaxed myself in if preparing for meditation. I found myself inside one of the castle's tower, on the very top level. I was standing at the foot of a spiraling staircase. As I walked down the staircase I counted backwards, each step is a number, taking me lower and lower into the tower- 10, 9, 8, 7- you keep a count for each step, even if you reach 1, and are still fully conscious you start over, allowing your breathe to relax and your body to become more limp. You breathe in a relaxed meditative state- counting backwards for each step you take. By the time you reach at the very bottom of the tower, within it's darkness you should be in a full trance state. You will feel very catatonic, and even feel a vibration around your body. Yet a part of your being will be conscious of what is going on. Within this state you can get rid of allot of programming that has been placed in you. But most importantly you can also set the destination for where you want to astral or dream. You can summon people to you from the other side, and you can also find out allot of answers by directing your intent.

Astral projection is a wonderfull way to learn and elevate. However. I am troubled by the title of this thread. I hope that everyone understands that the astral plane is only one "level" removed from our earthly plane, and is not where you want to be after death. You want to reach much higher. The astral is full souls who didn't/don't understand this and do mot therefore elevate to higher planes. Also in the astral are losers who like being there in order to mess with you. playfully, or with ill intent. It takes some instruction to be able to "feel" if an entity is the real deal or an imposter, to feel their energy. Of course you can encounter higher beings, teachers who come down to the astral to meet you, and who can, when you are ready, show you the way to other worlds beyond the astral. So i encourage ya'll to keep projecting, hopefully with caution and guidance. ase,

But please understand that when you die, you want to leave the physical planes and search for the highest reaches. If you develop a relationship on the astral with a true teacher, then at death they can meet you and help you on the journey to elevation. I make this post in all humbleness. i don't think I'm smarter or better than anyone else. i hope y'all don't take it the wrong way.

dino

Astral projection is a wonderfull way to learn and elevate. However. I am troubled by the title of this thread. I hope that everyone understands that the astral plane is only one "level" removed from our earthly plane, and is not where you want to be after death. You want to reach much higher. The astral is full souls who didn't/don't understand this and do mot therefore elevate to higher planes. Also in the astral are losers who like being there in order to mess with you. playfully, or with ill intent. It takes some instruction to be able to "feel" if an entity is the real deal or an imposter, to feel their energy. Of course you can encounter higher beings, teachers who come down to the astral to meet you, and who can, when you are ready, show you the way to other worlds beyond the astral. So i encourage ya'll to keep projecting, hopefully with caution and guidance. ase,

But please understand that when you die, you want to leave the physical planes and search for the highest reaches. If you develop a relationship on the astral with a true teacher, then at death they can meet you and help you on the journey to elevation. I make this post in all humbleness. i don't think I'm smarter or better than anyone else. i hope y'all don't take it the wrong way.

dino

I totally agree with you very well said....however I must say that the astral is NOT the first plane after this physical one....it is the etheric plane which is the absolute lowest and there MOST of the low level entities, servitors, etc exist....I said that to say this....what you say is true but on the astral there exist both positive and negative spirits just like here on the physical...this is why I mentioned before that you can perform magick on the astral because although it is indeed a low level plane it is still HIGHER than this physical therefore the vibrations are manipulated easier....

not disagreeing with what you are saying....just a little add on is all

Whatever it is that we would come to understand about the astral experience, must come from "our own" experiences and not opinions about what the astral is or might be. The focus of the thread is to point out that while many people say they do not know where we go when we die, we at least know where we go when we sleep. Same thing. There is no difference. If you know what that statement means, congratulations. There is a lower and higher level to every dimension or realm.

Even heaven has a ghetto.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back