Black People Politics : The Art of War

If the NOI and other groups can get info to us behind the wall, why havent they suggested this yet?

• They are fake organizations ran by the FBI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We have given up

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you are a black devil. a modern smart *** questioning ancient knowledge. the same ancient used on our people around the world. u will perish for a lack of knowledge.
Only a black devil would ask the questions you asked. I can see you guys a mile away. you guys r the majority so i expect plenty of crap talk on here. but real recognize real. anyone who has properly assessed themselves, their community and their enemy will understand and agree. its time for action, and action is the only thing that wil separate the real from the fake among us. each one of u here taking trash are revealing yourselves who are willing and able. agents and black devils will never take part in actually solving our problems and becoming free. so by taking action you will be discovered as the plan progresses because you can only pretend so much, as long as u can sow confusion and keep us from acting u can hide among us!
You aint sayin nothing. ****** like u hav no future outside of massas reign

:hello: scalar intelligence ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

We're glad to have you with us, but you can't be calling folk names and cuss'n and stuff.

We have a very diverse population here, with many that will not agree wholeheartedly with every word you, i, or anyone shares, but respectful dialogue is required from all ... even when folk don't agree.

I'm sorry this is probably my first post to you, having to welcome and warn at the same time, but well, it bees that way sometimes ... no biggie ... just a warm welcome and gentle caution to give everyone the freedom to think and share as they please without being called names, gett'n cussed out, personalizing the discussions, etc. I know it's not always easy given the dire times we live in, but everyone must abide by this if they want to participate here.

I hope to get time to read more of you, even sharing my opinion on the topics as i'm able.

We do have an ignore feature as well, which you can use if you don't want to read some folk.

If you have any questions let me know, and please, make yourself at home.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

They came looking for us. I want to analyze the nature of our relationship with oppressive cultures and propose a solution within our immediate reach. I have come to realize, for the last several hundred years, stealing our labor and intellectual property has been the strategy our enemies have used on us. Seeing the empire it has built, evidently, these things they take from us are valuable. So valuable, I have concluded that black labor, is the most precious recourse on the planet. Considering that, it does not matter if we do not own anything else or control any industries, since we are the key ingredient to make any moden society flourish, we need only exercise control over our labor, and everything else will be affected. The devils currently pretending to be in charge of USA are banking on the private prison industry and the free labor they expect to get to keep them afloat, its their last shot really, and its also the same old trick. If we cannot see this by now, then we truly are not fit for freedom and liberation. The best and safest strategy going forward that will do the most damage to the people who deserve it, is to have all jail and prison labor done by people of color to cease permanently. No more cooperation with terrorist as they say. I will leave yall with a quote from Sun Tzu on this.

In "The Art of War", written some two and a half millennia ago, the Chinese military author Sun Tzu promoted a strategic doctrine based on deception, misdirection, and the judicious use of force against enemy weak points, bypassing his strong points. In the modern age, his theories find application in the strategies of unorthodox forms of warfare such as guerilla warfare, armed insurgencies, terrorism, and liberation. At the risk of oversimplification, Sun Tzu preached that one should seek points of enemy weakness and exploit them, be they military, political, economic, or anything else. He viewed the objective of war as the strengthening of the state through the acquisition(regaining) of enemy(our) resources, and to that end, he viewed battle as a possible means to an end but not an ideal one. In his view, an ideal victory would be won without firing a shot, and an enemy army would be added to your own rather than being damaged or destroyed.

Scalar Intelligence ... Peace and Blessings,

I'm of the opinion that with the modernization of most industries, coupled with technological advances, what we know as "labor" will cease to exist. It's already happening i believe, as automation has killed many a laborer job over the past years. Add to this, the increase in other people's readiness to take on these lower level jobs, is already hitting us hard. As far as getting prisoners not to work in prisons, well, given their monotonous environments, we may be asking more than they can psychologically bear. Add too, the fact that if we could control what Brothers in prison do, they'd never be in prison ... another consideration worth thinking on i'd imagine.

While there was a time when this country depended primarily on our labor, i think those days are gone (given our high unemployment rates).

I do like the way you think though, trying to come up with ways to overcome what ails us.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

:hello: scalar intelligence ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

We're glad to have you with us, but you can't be calling folk names and cuss'n and stuff.

We have a very diverse population here, with many that will not agree wholeheartedly with every word you, i, or anyone shares, but respectful dialogue is required from all ... even when folk don't agree.

I'm sorry this is probably my first post to you, having to welcome and warn at the same time, but well, it bees that way sometimes ... no biggie ... just a warm welcome and gentle caution to give everyone the freedom to think and share as they please without being called names, gett'n cussed out, personalizing the discussions, etc. I know it's not always easy given the dire times we live in, but everyone must abide by this if they want to participate here.

I hope to get time to read more of you, even sharing my opinion on the topics as i'm able.

We do have an ignore feature as well, which you can use if you don't want to read some folk.

If you have any questions let me know, and please, make yourself at home.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

i see what u mean, but the words r automatically bleeped out, and to tell me not to use curse words is to impose your culture and values on me.

Scalar Intelligence ... Peace and Blessings,

I'm of the opinion that with the modernization of most industries, coupled with technological advances, what we know as "labor" will cease to exist. It's already happening i believe, as automation has killed many a laborer job over the past years. Add to this, the increase in other people's readiness to take on these lower level jobs, is already hitting us hard. As far as getting prisoners not to work in prisons, well, given their monotonous environments, we may be asking more than they can psychologically bear. Add too, the fact that if we could control what Brothers in prison do, they'd never be in prison ... another consideration worth thinking on i'd imagine.

While there was a time when this country depended primarily on our labor, i think those days are gone (given our high unemployment rates).

I do like the way you think though, trying to come up with ways to overcome what ails us.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
considering most brothers in prisons r in for non violent crimes and charges other races get off for, controlling their behavior or asking them to dial back anything is irrelevant. Our oppressors weakness has been that he desires to rule the world, but cannot do it without the cooperation of the same people he wishes to conquer. Overall the strategy i want employed is a focus on making oppression unprofitable. Also on that automation tip. dong believe the hype bruh, it will be centuries b4 robots can do tasks involving the extraction of mineral resources and other vital precious resources. on top of that, as long as it will take to make the robots capable of such a task, it would take even longer to make them cost effective enough to replace a black person they can have their way with in prison. robots will never create new industry, ideas and products.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back