Black Astrology : The art of Synastry

Hey hey!! Thanks for the comments and I enjoyed your perspective as well. What I meant by the planetary contact comment is this: where aspects are concerned, I think the same potentials are possible irrespective of the particular aspect, so whether you have sun conjunct pluto, the sun opposing pluto or sun square pluto,etc...I think the same tools are there to take advantage of. Now, our routes to realizing these potentials may be different...LOL! But I look at those as sun-pluto contacts first and foremost.

LOL! Oh I agree! Potential exists in everything, in everyone, everywhere!!! Astrology holds the key to us obtaining whatever it is we seek to accomplish on a soul level. That is what I believe anyway! I tend to be such an optimistic person so it's not likely for me to say it "can't" be done!

To expound a bit. A lot of HOW we interpret a chart depends soley upon the "reader" or astrologer. If one is pessimistic and see's "doom and gloom", then that is how a chart will be read and therefore the soul is being limited by the talents, skills, perspective of the astrologer. On the other hand, if an astrologer is optimistic and see's the potential of a soul's purpose and destiny, that can be related in a way that provides encouragement to a client and makes them feel they can accomplish what they choose to heal or change.

Lastly, we have to also keep in mind that some branches of astrology are culturally rooted into fatalisitc energies that will limit the client as to what they can and can not do, receive, heal or change in their lives or themselves, this truly can feel "heavy" to me and very restrictive. May I ask you what kind of astrology you use?! I read in sidereal not tropical as I feel that tropical astrology keeps us in the matrix! Sidereal links us to the stars, and our ancestors on levels that empower us, uplift us and set us free!

Hi!! Thanks for responding. I use the tropical zodiac. I don't really feel limited by it any way and my clients seem to respond favorably. As you stated, I think the practitioner has a lot to do with it. I'm definitely someone who views astrology as a tool for growth and development and uses a person-centered approach vs. event oriented astrology.

Philosophically speaking, there are no "good" and 'bad" planets, signs, aspects, etc... only that which is necessary for the unfoldment of our potential.

Hi!! Thanks for responding. I use the tropical zodiac. I don't really feel limited by it any way and my clients seem to respond favorably. As you stated, I think the practitioner has a lot to do with it. I'm definitely someone who views astrology as a tool for growth and development and uses a person-centered approach vs. event oriented astrology.

Philosophically speaking, there are no "good" and 'bad" planets, signs, aspects, etc... only that which is necessary for the unfoldment of our potential.

Your truth is respected on which time line you use when using astrology as a tool!

I agree! I use it for soul awareness and enligthenment and spiritual development!

Again, I agree. LOL.. there is no such thing as a "good or bad" planet or aspect, it's all relative to what we need (chose) to learn and master!

Nice "meeting" you!

Be well!:hearts1:

I wander if Moon Child is still around?

Can someone expound upon how they have used astrology to balance their life and relationship with a significant other or share another science that accomplish similar knowledge.

Where are all the astrologists at Destee?

BUMP

Nbedjer
Hey love! I am here. I got these notifications via email! LOL Long time no speak. I haven't been on the site in some time but glad to be back! (((hugs))

Oooh I love your question!

Astrology for me is a tool to do just what you asked and more. As you know relationships are an integral part of our growth and development. We actually learn who are through the mirroring of another. Astrology helps us to see our authentic selves through information, understanding and illumination. When we engage in this behavior we find that we can dig deeper into removing the "not self" (conditions, behaviors, thought patterns that have been imposed upon us by our nuclear family, early childhood enviroment etc) and find our authentic self, and live that truth without judgements or ridicule.

When joining two hearts it's imperative in my opinion that we choose to delve into those dark spaces, what I call shadow to relate fully and wholistically to one another for our highest good. Thus astrology brings us that clarity, that vision, that reality of who we choose to BE in this lifetime and that includes all the things we need to work on for growth.

Relationships in my opinion are a gift of opportunities that allow us to soar. If we can consciously engage and create the love we desire and need we can truly benefit from those positive exchanges. As an astrologer I find it a joy most times to assist souls with this illumination. However, there are times when it can be sad from an emotional point of view due to the reality of the relationship unfolding before you, it's not always a "pretty" picture and I've actually had people divorce from their truth.

Other tools that I've used for couples other than astrology is numerology.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back