The Front Porch : The Art and Metaphysics of Self Expression

wll777

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 26, 2011
Los Angeles
Occupation
Literacy Teacher
At present I am a creative writing teacher at Skid Row Housing Trust helping people to use the power of self-expression through writing to fight addction and homelessness as I have...

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was God. The ability to conceptualize reality then share those conceptions with our brothers and sisters through symbols (the Word) is a divine act that our ancestors perfected in Ancient Kemet. In this way we keep alive our history and the spirits of those who have gone before us.

At present I am a creative writing teacher at Skid Row Housing Trust helping people to use the power of self-expression through writing to fight addction and homelessness as I have...

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was God. The ability to conceptualize reality then share those conceptions with our brothers and sisters through symbols (the Word) is a divine act that our ancestors perfected in Ancient Kemet. In this way we keep alive our history and the spirits of those who have gone before us.
Welcome, I look forward to enjoying and reading you. You have joined a community of heavy and deep thinkers. Make yourself at
home. We're hapy you're here. :hi:

wll777 ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing! Please make yourself right at home, because you are!

If you have any questions let us know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back