Black People : The answer

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kevin Ervin, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Kevin Ervin

Kevin Ervin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    They who keep pushing "the answer", defeat them by asking "the question"... As you will, as they themselves already have... And the question is, do I bother you? You see, you must...lose sight of your very own center for anyone to enter. And therefore wish is granted: The truth for all to see... Kevin D. Ervin 2007 c.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Usually those who push the answer are confused as to why the question is not recognized or asked. Our ancient ancestors stated that; "In order to receive a correct answer, the question must be properly formed". They further stated that the answer can be found in the question. The problem with the "Center" is that it has no reality in "human affairs" and as such, it is of no use in solving issues that do not take the Center into consideration.

The "Center" will not help to end or deal with external oppression, racism, hunger, inequality, homelessness, poverty, brutality, genocide or African Redemption and Restoration. The Spiritual can deal with the Spiritual, commune with the Spiritual, grow with the Spiritual and bond with them. The Spiritual can not deal with, bond with, commune with or grow with the non-spiritual...and sadly we are at war with the non-spiritual. When we say "Peace we must be prepared for War".

Now what did you say the "Answer was again"?

3. Kevin Ervin

Ratings:
    +1
    Black people are at war with themselves, as you keep proving... You say, the center doesn't matter, yet it is you who enters mine, continously. And all of those problems that you listed are in fact anti-spiritual so how is it that a spiritual mind can be no service?

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    If I enter your Center then you are not Centered. A rock can not fight a bullet anymore than the meek or weak ever stop the bully from being a bully. I know a lot of Spiritual people...but spiritual people who lack the knowledge to move their spirit in the right direction.

Our issues are internal, not in terms of spirit but knowledge. Our issues are largely external also...not in terms of knowledge, cause they know...but in terms of spirituality which they can not connect to.

5. Kevin Ervin

Ratings:
    +1
    Precisely...my point. That was a nice quote that has nothing to do with the point. You like to reverse, "I'm off-centered" as you enter mine. Yeah right. And read what YOU say, internal and not spiritual. Like where else does knowledge gets its inspiration and validity from? I hope your readers are reading that.