Black People : The Answer To Issues of Racism

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by queentswana, Jun 7, 2004.

1. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    I really hate the idea that so much emotion comes into play whenever this issue comes up. I mean, there are so many opinions and mentalities on this issue, that we sometimes ignore the facts of history and of common sense.

Many white people feel that they should not be held accountable for the evil that their ancestors did...even if that evil IS responsible for the wealth, racism and power that this system now has. Should the white people of today be held accountable for that ? No and Yes. No they can not be held responsible for the past...and yes, if they truely acknowledge that it was wrong...then lets straighten out the playing field.

As my husband once said: if your ancestors leave you a house, and the house has back taxes on it or is in need of repair...the inheritor of that house is now responsible for those taxes or the repair of that house. "America" is the house that was left to the present day white people. A debt is owed on it, and it is in need of repair...now what they gonna do ? Their failure to do anything, to stand up, to repair, or even to address the needed repairs of the house places them in the same boat as their ancestors.

Many people in dealing with this issue try and run straight to God as a refuge for their warped mentality...but lets look at this to see if "God" truely endorses their mindset.
    1. We see in Deuteronomy 7:6 that God has a favorite people whom He places " Above All People " that are on the earth. (Sounds like favoritism to me} In 14:2 their nation shall be "Above All Other Nations". (Sounds like nationalism to me)
    All through the bible God informs them not to "mix their seed" and not to inter-marry with other races. Do you need the Scripture for this, or are you mearly quoting your own feelings with nothing to back it up ? (Surely sounds like racism to me)

But since there are those of us who choose to get Biblical about this issue, then lets keep it real. In Numbers 12:10-12 and 2 Kings 5:20-27, just to name a few, it definitely lets you know that "Being White" is a Curse from God.

Since there are those who continue to remain confused concerning "what racism is or is not"...I do suggest that you attend the tape lecture of Dr. Francis Cress Welsing, who has gone UNCHALLENGED in over 20 years for her insight and definition concerning racism. The best of "White Intellectuals" tried and failed. Who out there in their historical, social and psychological ignorance thinks they can over throw her unchallenged work on this subject ?

Surely this will clear the air once and for all. So what's the hold up on attending her tape lecture to "know for sure"...regardless of what you may feel or think ? I can make sure it is played this Saturday again at 2:eek:o p.m. and at 9: p.m. What excuse do all you "loving the other race" have for not wanting to hear the truth on this issue of race ?

2. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    being that my reply was so long (and could have been longer) I decided to post it above.

NNQueen..
    as I stated eariler...I believe in calling a spade, a spade. My above statement is or should answer the question to your post.

vj57...Since you seen to like to run to the bible...I took your own book and ran with it too...please read my reply with both eyes open. You cannot follow the bible...and a white man too. And if this don't bring you back to "Black"...something is wrong.
    much luv from a "BLACK AFRICAN QUEEN"

3. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    This was very interesting, thanks Queen!

4. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Does anyone have the scripture where it says that interracial marriage or relationships is a sin?