Black Authors : The Alphasmart Neo price drop-$169 o_O

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 30, 2009
People in certain sectors may already know about these machines. They're basically PDAs with full-size qwerty keyboards. There are three flavors.
1. the Neo - barebones digital typewriter
2. the Dana - Palm OS 4 and larger screen
3. Dana w/wifi

Why should you give a flip? Well a hella lot of people swear by the things. Apparently you can't kill them. I'm starting to sound like I own stock in the company, so I'll shut up because really they speak for themselves.

Anyway, considering the price cut and how practical they are for writers(and well most people really)I thought I'd give some people a heads up.

You can also find decent refurbs for dirt cheap too.

Peace.

Peace fam.

You have one of these?

I'm currently on an HTC Touch Pro 2 and I swear this thing is garbage to me. I'd rather go back to something easier where the interface doesn't lag and the phone has a decent media player. Alas, for that last one I'll have to get a real media player or an iphone >_<

Ok, that was just a rant - roll back to my first question.

One,

- Ikoro

I'm currently on an HTC Touch Pro 2 and I swear this thing is garbage to me. I'd rather go back to something easier where the interface doesn't lag and the phone has a decent media player. Alas, for that last one I'll have to get a real media player or an iphone >_<

I'm not really a fan of "smartphones," so I'm totally the wrong person to ask. lol I have to admit though, WebOS made them very tempting, and Android is filling out nicely.

But the Neo and the Dana aren't smartphone replacements. I probably should have made that more clear.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back