Black People : THE AGE OF SOPHISTICATED RACISM

it's a new Social Network

MetaSaience said:
Peace True! I tried to access the link, is this a new video? Let me know if I have to sign up to see it.
It's not a video this time...is a link to a new Social Network
Racism Non~Anonymous....Cause Racism is NO Secret in the Lives of Afreekan Descendents!

It would be great if you and other's signed up and join M.E. in RE~covering from this Racist and Racism WE continue to experience on a daily basis..

:hearts2:

Appear where you are not expected.

Goddess and True, it is because of your minds, and those like you- who teach me, that I am here. I am a proud Student of all your lessons. I am constantly listening and I Thank you and all the wonderful minds of Destee for the guidance.

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

In the south, it's not unheard of to hear Black people say "Integration was the worst thing that could happen for Black folks, because before then we had our own, we had to do for ourselves, and find ways to unify to solve our problems."

But how did we fall for Integration in the first place. Again, its a Military tactic. Deny a people something, and regardless of what it is, how poisonous it is, they will seek to have it. Its a basic psychology that can be found studying monkeys. Pretend you are enjoying a piece of candy, and place it in a high place beyond the animal's reach, and he will fight to get it. He will fail to examine the candy and he will eat it. The candy is usually a medicine the animal had fought against before, but this time it worked.

Black integrated with Whites, not realizing that was precisely that they wanted and needed. We also forgot this was not what our Ancestors wanted at all. Our Ancestors wanted to go back home, and any plans to stay here was also kin to Slavery. We ate the candy, not realizing it was medicine we had failed to take earlier. Integration would break us down, break our fighting heart and spirit. Help us to fall more in love with White lifestyles.

As we enjoyed all the freedoms of Whites. As we slept in a "Master" bed, in a "Master" bedroom, and wore the Master's slippers. We smoked the cigars, drove the Cars Whites drove. We didn't march for African freedom, oh no...we marched to have equal Freedoms with Whites, freedoms granted to them under their constitution. Freedom to be like Whites.

Forgetting our own land, and our land dealt out to us in Africa. I'm not from Africa anymore, I'm American now, and I fight for the right to be an American.

And while it is true we are due all of these rights, the fact that we must ask for these rights from certain powers, aggravate the fact that these powers are the Definers of our Reality. Free People don't ask, they Demand. They tell their Government how things are going to be, or else. There is no asking. There is no negotiation. They don't ask for reparations. They say, we will stop spending our money on these list of things, until these companies cease to exist- and we will GET our reparations. That, is what FREE people do. Slaves are the ones who ask, and beg, and plead with those who control them and define their Realities.

Integration has made us weak and cowardly. Voting was placed in front of us as a distraction. With all the rights to Vote, Blacks in America are still lagging behind in basic Human rights. But again, we didn't fight for the right to Vote, we fought to have the rights the Whites had. If White children went to good schools, we wanted our children in those schools. If Whites ate at good restaurants, we wanted to eat at those restaurants.

If Whites go to the Moon, we want to go to the moon too. says King of Comedy Cedric the Entertainer.

153359__cedric_l.jpg

We have made ourselves into the Doppelgängers for White folks. We feel ourselves to be their shadow of karma and punishment, so we follow them in every path of life. But because of this ideal, we have given them the right to do as they please with us.

When will we begin to be the complete Definers of our own Reality? Dubois gave us the vision for the Talented Tenth. And perhaps now we are down to 1 percent. While there might be 5 percent of us who know the truth. 2% Who are willing to do something about it. Only 1% understand the art of deception, and how to get things done without the enemy knowing and decoding it.
I know some of you will have to think about that one really hard and mediate on it.

But we can still rely on the heart and intelligence of the 10 percent. 10 digits or fingers are what we work with. To create and make things come into being. We must learn to respect the ideas and visions of this 10 percent. Perhaps Destee.com, has attracted many of these minds. If this were a perfect world, no one would need only 10 percent who are designed to see the needs of the entire Nation. But this is not a perfect world. It is up to those who know, and those who can see, and those who share information to find the right outlets to create the energy to free us from our mental conditioning.

We need to stop asking for permission to be, and just be.

Racism however sophisticated or deceptive cannot evade the mind of a truly intelligent person who, even if blinded but their own misunderstanding can conjure up the collective power of our Ancestors with their thoughts.

Let us find the ways to "appear where you are not expected" - what made us extraordinary people is that we thought and created outside the realm of the usual Human privative Mindset.

Many of us still think this way. This is who we are. We are Inventors, we are creators, we are channelers of the Past and Future, we are spiritual communicators, we are Life Artists, we create the Poetry for breath, we create music for the Spirit, we are H-eart People, we are Eart-h people. We are the invisible manifested. We are Movements beyond Time. We carry the blood of the Sun.

We are beyond RACE. And when we learn how to RE-DEFINE and Correct who we are, we will be beyond Racism as well. Because whatever they prepare for us, is prepared because of how we define ourselves, and when we are beyond their definitions, we will also be beyond their traps and paradigms.

Footnotes

For more insight about Sophisticated Racism, study VH1’s latest “Roast of Flava Flav” and notice the “jokes” by so-called white Comedians. Shows like “Family Guy” and others that constantly help to rejuvenate the Racist ideals in White Americans.

Its no big deal because its all done in humor and fun? Lynching was also done for fun. The same so-called jokes we find funny Tonight, will be there reason you are stopped by a White cop and arrested tomorrow. Because those jokes hide within them the codes for White Supremacy, it says to us that are OK with our belittlement, social and media oppression.

We live in a time where Men like Bill O’ Reilly can be as Racist as he wants to be, because we are waiting around for obvious Racism and totally oblivious to the politically correct tone of new Racists, who can still command a Nation to act, react and feel themselves to be All Powerful, so long as media is at their full disposal.

billoreilly-port.jpg

We wonder if Whites will ever change? Who has given them motive for change? Obviously not us as a people, because we believe the Racist ideals they’ve taught us about ourselves. No wonder we are still blind to their methods.

And for those of you who argue and debate about what the native Africans think about Racism and Africans in America, and whether or not Race should be a big issue as it is. Or, if you wonder why Asians who are also tormented & stereotyped in comedy by Blacks and Whites and still manage to create and grow communities.

There is a main ingredient here. First of all, more than any place on Earth, Blacks and Whites in America have had a long standing intimate relationship as Friend or Foe. These variables cannot be found anywhere else on the planet, not even in Africa.

Africans in America outnumber the 11-12 million Asian population. Also note that Asians are not stereotyped as “negative” this is the main ingredient. Blacks are featured more often as criminals on the news, even in States that have very few Blacks! David Copperfield would call that impressive.

80% of the American population “claims” to be White. America has 43 Million Hispanics, and 37 Million Blacks. The strange irony here is that 42% of Hispanics pass for White, and less that 20% claim African/Black roots and heritage.

Everything being fair and equal, we’d actually see more Whites on the news. But this is not the case is it?

The Racism issue is a different matter for the African in America than the native Africa on the basis of population and media. We fail to realize America can fit inside of Africa. Blacks dominate the regions of Africa, Blacks do not dominate America. We are like sheep negotiating with wolves.

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Beloved KgMS MS:

I meditate that I will never be deprive of reading your missives.

MS, I thirst and hunger ever day to read what you say/post.

Iron Sharpens Iron, and your missives Inner-Power me.

Continue to Encourage, Equip, and Motivate/Inspire us, the qualities of a Divine teacher.

MS, have you written a book? If so, I would Leap for more Joy to read it, and all your writings.

:qqb023: :qqb023: :qqb023:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back