Chief Elder Osiris : The Age Of Dark Enlightenment And The Age Of Light Deception

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, May 12, 2009.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Age Of Dark Enlightenment And The Age Of Light Deception

By Chief Elder Osiris

My action among you is not to win your confidence as you now operate in your Human Being Mind way of Believing, nor is it for personal elevation among you, it is only one thing I seek of Black People, and that is to See the Black World Thinking, using its own Mind to find out the Divine Truth about this Evil World and what caused the Black World to lose its Divinity, and what caused you to embrace the status of a Human Being, the club of Lucifer, the bearer of the deceiving Light.

Darkness= The Mysteries In Which The Divine Truth Is Revealed

Light= The Illusion From Which Divine Truth Is Made To Be What It Is Not

Enlightenment= That Which Is The Awareness Of The Mysticism Of The Darkness and not that of a deceptive revelation of the illusion of Lucifer light.

You as a people who wear the badge of Darkness, you have been made to become confused about who you are and not to relate to the Shaded pigment of your outer body, which you have been conditioned to believe about your self as being something that represent the expression of Evil, and it is ignorance that have you believing that all things Dark, ( Black ) is a representation of treachery and is deceptive, as it has been told to you to represent the embodiment of evil.( action in the attempt to distort the Divine Truth and cause harm to life body )

You people who today for identity sake, and has been classified to be distinguishable from all other Anthropomorphous Beings, by you being labeled as Black, you have been taken away from your Dark Realm of enlightenment and has been conditioned to worship the blinding light that has been made to be the source that give the illusion of Truth and Reality, causing you to hate the very Divine Essence of your Dark Being, in exchange for what you call the love of Light, which is what cause the illusion of Truth and Reality, that which have you blinded in ignorance, as you have been conditioned to believe in the light, so what that light cause you to be able to look at, you associate as being the light that cause you to have enlightenment of a profane imitation of the Divine Truth and Reality.

So light is the illusion of knowledgeable Divine Revelation, not that which cause you to become Divinely Enlighten to be qualified to See that which is Divinely True and Real, the two Divine Principles that reside in the Mystical Divine Darkness. beloved.

You have been given a created religion by Lucifer and you have been Mentally conditioned to believe that Light has more Divine Power than Darkness, the absent of light, so all that is shown to you by the light, you fall down on your knees to worship and take it to be your God, as you are mentally blinded by the illusion of the light, the light that have you associating all that you are able to look at and label it. to be Real and True to you and through your belief in the light deception, you associate such action to be able to endow you with the ability to bring enlightenment to your believing mental status.

Not so beloved, all that you look at today, using the light as your deity of revelation, it has caused you to become a transformed Divine Being into becoming an uninformed Human Being, you that know not one thing about your Glorious Divine Universal Past, because to Know, you must be cognizant of the fact that Darkness is the Mother and Father of All Things Divinely Real and True, and is the Reveler of the Light that you have been mentally deceived to worship and has elevated to be the Reveler of your God, he that you call upon and he has yet to answer your call, in the way that you call upon him, your God of Fantasy, causing you to have a bewitching belief in "Him".

Light become meaningless without the presence of Divine Darkness, it has no use without the presence of Darkness, because it is the Divine Darkness that remain to be supreme in all of its Infinite presence, clothed in Divine Infinite Intelligence, the Divine Essence that know all there is to know by the Divine Presence of Its Inner genetic Action, caused by the Divine Infinite Energy Of Intelligence, the Infinite Shaded Cover that over hang the Physical Universe, the Universe with Light, as it is in constant reverence to the Infinite Divine Universe Without Light, that being the Divine Darkness, out of its Womb did all things come forth To Be, and is Physical as well as nonphysical.

The Human Being has come into the Path of your Dark Life, Dark representing your Divinity, it being the symbol of your Divinity, and have caused you to become on the Front Line of Hate of your Black Self, you clothed in the sign of your Divinity, have caused you to become an advocate against the Divine Darkness, in favor of the illusion of Light, the principal deceiver about that entity, Darkness.

Lucifer is the supreme representative of the deceiving Light and he has caused the entire world to believe about Darkness, as being the cloak of Evil, when in fact it is the deceiving light that is the creator of such deception about the Divine Essence and its attribute, its Infinite Darkness.

Therefore, you now in all of your sophisticated ignorant intelligence, have been conditioned to speak in disdain about all things that is the antithesis to the light, it being the Divine Darkness, that which you now associate with being the symbol and representative of Evil, Lies, Deception, Horror, misfortune, action that cause sadness, pain and discomfort, we even associate things that happen in your life that is contrary to your wants, as being the Darkness of Bad luck and when you act in a way that cause anguish and pain to someone, you credit it to be the action of your Dark side, all such behaviors that represent your Human Being Spirit, happen to be the attributes of Lucifer light of deception, as you bow down to worship the Lucifer light of deception, always in an attempt to demean the sanctity of the Divine Infinite Darkness.

So you wonder why it is that the Black World is in such a condition it is in today, as it worship the light and blaspheme the Darkness, you wonder why it is that the Black World do not have power and authority in its own Home Land, Afrika or any where else we Black People reside on this planet today?

Well, it is all because you have been made to ignore the obvious about your self and nothing can be more obvious than the shade of your pigment and the absent of your Divine Way of Thinking, Beloved, and it is that ignorance of what is obvious about ourselves and we have been influenced to deny that Divine Truth, that beloved is what have us to be label as stupid Black People, always acting a fool about how we believe about the state of our Body Life condition in the World today.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    fwiamsrm.com
    myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    The Pan Afrikan Inter'National Movement
    [email protected]

2. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    i get you

what should we call ourselves to restore what was taken?

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved as I have been so proclaiming Black people to be, we are Divine Beings that have gone into the low diminision of mental believing ourselves to be Human Beings, which is no more than the club of Lucifer.

Elevate the way you Think of your self and you will be given the knowledge of your self, beloved.

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    thank you

great point few get, the source power of the universe and beyond the universe when referred to as "HIM" falls short of what we are truly experiencing here in this "life"

i appreciate your comments

in your opinion should there be any distinction between Dark Divine Beings and the "other" man?

:help:

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved the other man with a history of lying and deceiving the Divine Beings, they have proved to you who and what they are to you, they are the Profane Beings of their Humanity and they despise the fact of your Shaded Divine Self of a Being.

Concern not your self with the Human Beings who have already self described themselves in their lying word of God book, but beware at all Time of those who identify themselves as Human Beings, for they have a history of deceiving Black People, you that wear the pigment coat of the Divine Infinite Universe without apparent Lucifer Light, which is different from the Divine Light of the physical Universe, the Light that the Infinite Universe make to be manifest to you.

Lucifer Light is the Spirit of lies and deception, the spirit of the Divine physical universe, which are the Stars and Energy being revealed by the Divine Essence action of the Divine Energy of Intelligence, giving birth to untold number of Stars that are born every Nano Second in that Vast Physical Universe, such Divine Energy Light is what cause your Body Life To Be, Beloved. Yet all Light is under the subjection of the Infinite Divine Universe of Darkness, beloved.

All Light project the illusion of Divine Reality, take away the light and all that you were looking at fade away into the Darkness and will only become apparent at the sense mind interaction of touch and not by sight and in Time, even that will fade away, because only that which is Divinely Real in its Infinite Existence, is Divinely True and Real, Beloved.

Forgive me for getting off topic Beloved.

I desire that I have answered your question in this discourse.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

6. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    yes your answer is complete

i'm not speaking of myself per se

it's hard not to concern yourself when this deception is a way of life

i appreciate your candor CHIEF

and i will follow your suggestion

I WILL CONCERN MYSELF WITH DIVINE BEINGS

and the betterment of DIVINE BEINGS

yes we follow the light but the "light" is not forever THE DARKNESS is

the DARKNESS bears the light, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

WAKE UP ALREADY!

thanks again CHIEF

7. SunRaah

SunRaah New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    THE WHITE LIGHT

Greetings Chief Elder Osiris.
    I read with interest your comments about the black light in opposition to the white light. Whilst I understand where you are coming from in regard those of us who have secumbed to false teachings we cannot throw out the baby with the bath water so to speak. In your comments you have positioned the white light against the black light when both cannot exist without the other. The inner and the outer. This is our kemetian way - the unity of opposites.
    The white light is what connects all life force within the universe, it is what open your eyes to see a blessed new day. It is what radiates after all aren't we people of the sun? It why our kemetians paid homage to Sun Ra and Amen Ra - inner and outer. The fact the this knowledge has been abused by those who lack understanding should not alter the universal laws. Light and dark co- exist. Can you have day without night? You have chosen the black light without recognition of its opposite which is like walk around with your eyes close in the day time. The white light also in meditation protects and heals as well as open the door to higher consciousness this know through all aboriginal and ancient teachings. When you pass on to the next life it is the white light that will guide you. This has been documented. You can further reference this in the book CONVERSATIONS WITH THE BLACKMAN'S GOD (www.divinesource.co.uk) This book is channeled information. Within it MotherFather Principle and the the Gods ask earth people to vibrate to the white light because in the light everything can be seen clearly. We have to move beyond race dynamics and understand light and dark in nature and not as a consequence of our enslavement and false doctrines. Where there is a light there is always a shadow. Also when channeling one has to be clear what energy one is receiving you will always know by the way it makes you feel. The black light represents the inner being in gestation coming forth the light is the manifestation in truth. For everything hidden must come to light.

8. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    ok

why are you comparing? there is no competition here

you seem to have this ALL wrong you confuse "light" with "bright"

you can see the "light" without seeing LIGHT (3rd I)

stop confusing yourself

there is nothing "hidden"

we seemed to have lost our ability to recognize the obvious

peace and love

9. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    This Is To The Divine Thinkers Amongst Us Here, beloved.

Beloved, this is why I do not get into competitive dialouge when it come to the Divine Truth, I share with you what has been revealed to me by those First Way Ancestors, they who were not subject to the Fall to the Human Being Method of Profane believing.

Again, do not be in a Hurry to challenge that which you have not allowed your self to Think about, using your ability to Divinely Think.

I also receive Divine Information by the use of Remote Veiwing and Divine Channeling, guided by the Genetic composition of my inner self.

Never since I have shared with you, have I ever attempted to convence or convert any of you, I only share that which I know have been Revealed to me, by the inner forces of our Internal Genetic presence of our Divine First Way Ancestors and I do not preface that I know based upon what I have read or what has been established by others formula of belief, concerning the Divine Essence ( GOD ) and both Universe.

I often share with you that which I know, and I inform you that I am aware of your right to accept or reject that which I share with you and what ever decision you make will not sway me from that I know.

Now, I do not associate the Divine Infinite Darkness to being a Light, enlightening in term of being the Reveler of all things, yes, but being a physical visional illumination, No, because as I have shared about the Infinite Divine Spatial Shade without light, That Perfect Night is the intrinicily summation of All that is revealed on the physical level and all that is not of the physical, yet is of both diminison, physical and Ethereal, coming out from a Divine Reality of inertia, clothed within the Infinite Diminison of the Divine Eterneral Infinite Universe.

Now, that which come in the action of physical illumination which Lucifer has termed to be Light and did use his profane knowledge to be that which is synonomous to light, and his profane knowledge being associated to light illumination, meaning teaching using unreasonable, irrational, and illogical information to seduce the Black world into looking and believing that which the world now follow after and labeling it as Truth and Reality, while only using the low ability to look at that which the illumous light have you to believe all that you look at using that light illumination to be only a profane Truth and reality, which does not require you to know and See the Divine logic in all that is Divinely True and Real.

Now, Darkness is not the opposite of Light, It Is the Verification of Light, because It is Darkness that Reveal the Light but Light can not reveal the Divine Darkness.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

I come and I share with you Divine Information without using all sorts of fancy words to have the information to appear so arrogantly sosphicticated, the Divine Truth and that which is Divinely Real, require the simple Divine ability to Think Divinely in order to have the Universal Mysteries to be Revealed to you, and I will not alter the Divine Mental Path that our Ancient Divine Cosmic First Way Ancestors have set me upon, so that I may Mentally Travel, in order to know with understanding that which I See to be Divinely True and Real in the Universe.

Amon and Ra, symbolize the the Soul and Spirit of your Body Life Action, just as the Ka and Ba, Auset and Ausar ( Isis and Osiris ), yet the Twain are One and the Same, yet serving as attributes to the Divine Energy of which all things must submit to, in order to experience what is referred to as Life.

All things are not from the Light, but originate out from that Divine Infinite Space without Light, which we refer to as Darkness.

Light is and always will be subject to the Divine Perfect Energy Darkness, Light is not Energy, it is the evidence of the Divine Energy that produce and reveal the Light.

Can You Understand That, Beloved ?

Light by its illumination only reveal that which is physical and all that is physical is not Real, because in Reality there is no beginning or ending as all living things must experience, but the Divine Daekness is just a constant state of Eternal Infinite Existence, Divine Eternal Energy, beloved.

I will stop here and I will not come back on this matter, which I have shared about the Divine Reality and Truth concerning the Eternal Infinite Divine Darkness.

This is to Whom Ever It May Concern And To The Black World In Particular.

Beloved, I mean no disrespect to You My People, whom I Love Divinely.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Divine Thought

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder