Nashville
freeyourmindonline.net
Occupation
Financial Anaylyst
Yeah Buddy

Concepts of Money
& cowries shells?

:thinking:

A Tale of Two Tribes by Najahface. Your money aint my money.

The Link For Those Who Can't View This
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxh5r7JdjVc

Peace

From my understanding....aquiring gold, Silver and other minerals and resourses is what makes your money solid and or strong! So in essence the only thing that will devalue your money is if thoses same resources demand go down......right?

Either way,...I think this is a good place to start in building a nation!!!!!!!!!NIce!!!!:slobber:

Peace

From my understanding....aquiring gold, Silver and other minerals and resourses is what makes your money solid and or strong! So in essence the only thing that will devalue your money is if thoses same resources demand go down......right?

Either way,...I think this is a good place to start in building a nation!!!!!!!!!NIce!!!!:slobber:

Actually Jazzy,

The only thing that really makes money strong is just the value that people give it.

BACKING UP the money with gold, silver and other minerals, keeps the money from being devalued (cause you can't print up more gold, silver). And then at that point, demand of resources comes in to play.

But if the people in control of money supply aint crooked (like the international bankers of the federal reserve), and don't go printing up more money for their own benefit, the money will stay strong without backing. It has been accomplished before.

But yeah... we do need to do this on a global scale

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back