Chief Elder Osiris : The Afrikan American Culturalist

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
The Afrikan American Culturalist

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, what I am about to share with you may up set you or it may refresh you, depend on how serious you are about obtaining your Freedom and Independence and regardless of those Black Afrikans american who have conditioned themselves to believe that they are now Free and Independent, the Fact remain about our Condition, that refute such denial that goes on in the Afrikan american Human Being Mind, a Mind that is designed to have you living in a delusional state believing in illusion, which keep you from Thinking about the Divine Truth that reflect the Black Woman and Man condition in the world.

Only a Fool is ignorant enough to challenge the Divine Truth and That which is Real, having nothing profoundly and Divinely True to put in its place and at this Time, all Divine Truth should be about the Condition of Black Folks in the world today, and the solution to such a miserable condition, so without proper evidence, and to challenge the Divine Truth unprepared, only reveal of yourself that you are not as intelligent as you project yourselves to be, because a Wise person is one that Think and a Thinking person know not to challenge that which is Divinely True, unless you are qualified to add to such Truth information more profound than that Truth you challenge, or choose to be a witness and/or a student of such Truths.

Now, I have said that to say this, well maybe I, more or less, have a question, and then a statement, and the question, why is it that Black people refuse to face our demons realistically and rather try and circumvent the Truth about our Status in the World, by pretending that we now occupy a Status that is Equal to all, thereby causing us to avoid the responsibility of facing the Truth that reveal the demons that face us Black people in the world today ?

In america, you will find the most hypocritical and delusional Black people in the Black World, yes Afrika is included and what make the so call Afrikan american more ridiculous than the Afrikan in Afrikan, ( of course I speak of the Black Afrikan ) is that the Afrikan in Afrika is more or less victims of Ignorance but the so call Afrikan american, well we are Delusional, the great pretenders, in self denial about the Truth of our condition in america, as well as the Black Afrikan World, but allow me to stay with the so call Afrikan american at this Time.

You see beloved, it is no secret of how we Black Folks arrived here in North America and we ending up in america United States, it is plain Knowledge that the action of Chattel Slavery is what brought us here, unless there are someone out there that want to deny that the Institution of Chattel Slavery and claim it is a made up Lie, I would not be surprised if someone does eventually rise up to taking such a position, but that is neither here or there for us to concern ourselves with at this moment, my point is about the so call Afrikan american, the fact is, we arrived here as Chattel to be treated as Slaves by the White Man, valued to be only 3/5 of being of his form of his Human Being, in value and maturity of growth and development, and most all of the Human Being Families held to that notion about us Black Folks, so much so until it became catching, even by some Black people, regarding our level of development, because you see, we Black Folks have been made the Champion Copy Cats of our oppressors, with an attitude and behavior toward Black people that express resentment of one another, so much so, until Black people now act and behave toward each other the same way the oppressors act toward Black people and you know what ?

We Black people believe that our deprave action against each other is honorable, if no more than to the approval of our oppressors, Black people being the impersonators and imitators of our oppressors, this Virus of Black combative behavior against each other has infected all Black so call Afrikans, with there only being a few exceptions, and apparently those exceptions have not grown to the level whereby they have caused a change in our Attitude and Behavior toward each other and toward those that do continue to oppress us Black so call Afrikans, nor has it caused a change in our condition in the world, yet nothing prompts us to do something to change our condition in the world.

The so call Afrikan americans are the champion Afrikan american Cultrualist there are, among Black people, and I made a conscience effort to not label us Afrikan american as being Cultural Nationalist, because Nationalism has to do with Land and the Freedom and control of the Land and its people, independently so, because such does not apply to the Afrikan american cultrualist, we are only concern with mimicking our Ancestors who were of our fallen past but having no need of returning to it, most of us are unaware of our True Divine Past, we only are aware of and recognize just the past our oppressors have created for us Black people,which we now celebrate today as being our only Black Past, nothing could be further from the Divine Truth..

Beloved, there is no redeeming value in expressing the misguided and misrepresentation of our Black Cultural Past, acknowledging customs that are not of our Divine Ancient First Way Ancient Black Ancestors, what we celebrate today is the the Afrikan cultural past, the past that start at the point of our Fall from our Divine Status in the Universe and may I add, the Culture of a people is an accepted acknowledgment only where and when the people of that Culture is Free to get to know of the Customs that were the Life experiences of our Divine Black Ancestors and not an Ancestor that had experienced the Horror of the Fall from their Divine Throne of Knowledge, which qualified them to establish the Greatest Civilization ever known upon this planet earth, our Divine Ancestors were a people that lived an Independent Life, enjoying the peacefulness of the Sovereignty of Life, and it is that Life style that serve to be the expression deserving of recognition by the Children of the Sun, the Life and Customs of our Divine First Way Ancestors, those that truly represent a civilization that was of the Divine True Past of our Ancient First Way Ancestors, whose Life style was that of a Divine Civilized glorious one, reflecting not the fashion of a Civilization that reflect the period and Time of when we had Lost our Divine Mind, such is not a True reflection of our past and most certainly is not a Divine True representation of our Divine Cultural Past, which today Afrikan american celebrate today.

The Afrikan so call american Culturalist has no desire to become Free and Independent from america, we are satisfied in culturing our period of Enslave oppression, the period that reflect the lost of all of our Divine Knowledge about our Ancient First Way Ancestors Civilize way of Living, thus we know nothing of their Customs and Divine Rituals which reflect the Theological Knowledge about GOD, Universe, and the Self of the Black Divine Being.

So beloved, all of this we now refer to as Afrikan Culture, is just that, because the Afrikan is a verifier of the Down Fall to the status of a servant to our oppressors and a representation of the Lost of our Divine Knowledge and Understanding about GOD, Universe, and the Self of the Divine Black Being.

Beloved, the number one priority of the Black Woman and Man today should be Freedom, Independence, Justice and the Sovereignty of the Black Life, get that, and all things else of our past, truly so, will be added, we then will have the Environment and Time, to remember our Divine True Black Culture, representing a Civilization that was Divinely Free and not one that represent our state of being in bondage, as the Culture we now display and represent.

You see, I told you that you might not be please with what I am sharing with you concerning this topic, but then I am not here to share with you, with anticipation and or desire for you to be pleased, when I know the so call Afrikan reputation toward the Divine Truth, a Truth that the Afrikan have been conditioned to despise, so I share with you the Divine Information, in order to tear down the Shield of Ignorance we Afrikans now hide behind , qualifying you to have an excuse for your action toward the Divine Truth, which is Ignorance, no longer beloved, that such an ignorant shield is to remain in full display over your Mind, each coming Time that the Divine Truth is shared with you, eliminate your right of excuse to use the Ignorant shield, so that you may be justified in your ignorance, causing you to engage continuously in your inaction of not doing what you should be doing to free the Black Nation, because now, the Divine Truth has Come Four Square before you so call Black Afrikans.

Time now beloved, dictate that it is Time for the Divinity of the Black Being to be rediscovered and reclaimed and by such a Claim, Afrika will return to Its Rightful Care Taker and the Black Being will be in possession of their Divinity and Divine Culture and the Black Nation will be United to serve as the Anthropomorphous Star in its World of Corporeal Beings, you being the True Children of Stars. ( god ).

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!! !-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!- Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
Copyright@20067
www.fwiamsrm.com

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back