Black People : The African X-files!

prometheusunbou

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 14, 2003
Warren Ohio
There is allot of abuse going on in Africa by other nations, sexual abuse of children by the British and sex trade by the get this THE JAPANESE!. African children are being exploited in every way that is humanly possible by the European and Eastern world and lets not leave out the great USA, U.S oil companies are stealing oil from the mother land and giving nothing in return.
We don't hear about any of this in the world or local news hear at home, if you want more info on this go to the BBC.com or Africa.com. I consider this the real X-FILES. one thing that I have learned to do is to print some of the info concerning afro people of the world and sharing that info with other A/As
that do not have access to online. Knowledge is power and its up to us to carry the flame. more to come.

Out of all the people that use the internet the majority of Blacks use it manly for information gathering, other non afro people use it for entertainment. We are not as stuck as they would like us to believe. As far back as 2000, studies have shown that African-Americans, are more likely to use the internet to do job research or further their careers than the average internet user.
The Internet is the 21st century's talking drum. Blacks are more likely than whites to seek spiritual, material and other serious life pursuits on the Internet, while the online white population is more apt to be searching to buy. some of us think that we may need new leadership in the black community I say that we are the new leadership! with sites like talking drum we now have the ability to create online tribes so that we can implement positive change in the real. We are the future of our people believe it
or not. it is the responsibility of the online A/A community to carry the info to the offline community. The internet is a powerful tool no different then the spear, as Malcolm X put it "BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY!."

I hate to do this but I have been thinking about the oj case, I'm beginning to think that his freedom was somehow a done deal
way before the trial began in order to start a race war. I came to this conclusion when I was reading an article, There is only
4% A/As in LA county yet 9 A/As got on the jury, and it ended up as the trial that put court TV on the map. what do you
think?

prometheusunbou...did America really need OJ to START a race war? I thought there's always been one going on in America...between African Americans and whites, that is. Could he have been used as a pawn? Most definitely because he put himself in a very good position to be used.

Your statistics are interesting and it does seem odd to me that 75% of the jury would be made up of Blacks with such a small number represented in such a large county. But more interesting is the trial that seemed less about a crime of murder allegedly committed by a public figure and more of a crime committed by yet another Black man who had the nerve to bed yet another white woman. That's an OLD story in this country. White America was thinking how dare he and we'll show him, and Black America was saying, what was that fool thinking?

The average white person was outraged by the verdict and there was mostly jubilation in the Black communities. But look at what has happened since. OJ is on the loose...not necessarily free. White America didn't need to put him behind bars to prove their point. All they had to do was crucify him in a public courtroom in front of the whole world, to send a message that if you're Black and you step out of line, this is what we can do to you....still!

But I wonder what every Black man who is with a white woman today thinks about the lesson taught in "OJ 101".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back