Black Positive People : The African slave who taught America how to vaccinate itself from smallpox

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

The African slave who taught America how to vaccinate itself from smallpox

“Enquiring of my Negro man, Onesimus, who is a pretty intelligent fellow, whether he had ever had the smallpox, he answered, both yes and no; and then told me that he had undergone an operation, which had given him something of the smallpox and would forever preserve him from it; adding that it was often used among the Guramantese and whoever had the courage to use it was forever free of the fear of contagion.”

Carey Baraka

The African slave who taught America how to vaccinate itself from smallpox

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

The 100 Best Bostonians of All Time
We nominated 400 of the city’s innovators and troublemakers. 10,264 of you voted. 22 experts weighed in. 15 commentators sounded off

Onesimus
Late 1600s–1700s
Slave who saved Boston from smallpox by teaching inoculation

Illustration by Gluekit

Illustration by Gluekit

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 1032071, member: 12718"]

The 100 Best Bostonians of All Time
We nominated 400 of the city’s innovators and troublemakers. 10,264 of you voted. 22 experts weighed in. 15 commentators sounded off

Onesimus
Late 1600s–1700s
Slave who saved Boston from smallpox by teaching inoculation

Illustration by Gluekit

Illustration by Gluekit
[/QUOTE
Clyde C Coger Jr, but didn't the USA and the rest of the Western Imperialists subsequently weaponize this knowledge, commit genocide by giving smallpox and other infectious diseased patients blankets to indigenous peoples [would have no natural immunity at all] to wipe them out?

Aren't those maliciously EVIL White Supremacist RACIST initiatives ongoing TODAY, which is why wouldn't it be CRAZY for YOU or anyone non-white even think of taking ANY vaccine produced by the Gates Foundation and their acolytes worldwide [have been thrown out of India for making Indian women sterile]; especially as they are being bio-engineered to utilize the human RNA fragments they contain to rewrite the human genome with regard to fertility [us elders being sterilized isn’t an issue, but what about young Black people, isn’t that GENOCIDE] and cerebral capacity function to automatically produce IDIOTS?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: