Africa : The African Holocaust: A Skin Game

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
By definition the African Holocaust has been the most inhumane act in World his story -- since its primary intention has "always" been to eliminate an original people from the face of the earth, and remnants of it's nefarious campaign continue on into our modern times. Contrary to conventional thought -- not even the crimes commited inside the Jewish Holocaust match the horror and ill treatment to these, OUR people of African descent.

Know that -- through the process of collusion many cultures participated in this skin game, namely:

A.

Jews and the American Slave Trade
Saul S. Friedman
New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction Publishers (1998, 2000)
Page 1
21QgyXrbGvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

On 07/20/1991 Dr. Leonard Jeffries said: "Jews were no strangers to domination and control of blacks since they had financed the slave trade...Jewish grandees and court favorites had done the handiwork of slaving for the Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Germans, and English...assisted in this enterprise by "their Jewish community brothers" who establshed the slave trade next to synagogues in Recife, Curacao and New Amsterdam..."

B.

The participation of organized religion (eg. a male dominated construct) in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

C.

Yet of all these the Arab Slave Trade has been the most genocidal:

Some points to contemplate:
1) The Muslim Arab (Ottoman) controlled black slave trade from Africa was vast and even continues today.
Unbelievably enormous numbers of people were enslaved from the 7th century on, particularly in raids (Bostom 2005, Ye’or 2002, Khan 2009).
The jihad slave system meant tributaries sent huge contingents of slaves of both sexes to the caliph eg When Amr conquered Tripoli (Libya) in 643, as jizya, Jewish and Christian Berbers had to give their wives and children as slaves to the Arab armies. Every year for about 600 years, (652-1276) Nubia sent a tribute of slaves to Muslim rulers in Cairo. Many towns across north Africa sent tributes of slaves. Nubians and Ethiopians were preferred as their slender features and thin noses were preferred to equatorial Bantus, generally reserved for hard toil, menial tasks. (Trifovik 2002; Islam and slavery 2007; Khan 2009 p 285).

The ‘European/American’ involvement in purchasing African slaves from Arab/African Muslims in particular, lasted just over 3 centuries. (eg . Trifkovic 2002, P173)

2) There was no abolition of slavery movement in the Arab Islamic world—any end to slavery (at least in public) resulted from western influence or intervention. Jihad laws incorporate slavery for others (Reliance).

A strong abolition of slavery movement developed in the west, involving black and white anti-slavers, halting slavery (see Islam’s Genocidal Slavery Part C: Christianity versus Islam; and O’Neill 2009, p59-64 for early Christian efforts against slavery from the earliest centuries)

3) Islam’s Eunuch slavery: Eunuch slavery became prominent within 200 years of the initial Arab jihad conquests (ie 9th century) and continued into the 20th century (Bostom 2005, p 92). Eunuch slaves were obtained from raids outside the Muslim lands. Under Islam, male slaves were castrated usually between the ages of 4 and 12. Most were used to supervise women in Muslim harems. Handsome young boy eunuchs (ghilman) were also used for homosexual activity...read more here

By definition the African Holocaust has been the most inhumane act in World his story -- since its primary intention has "always" been to eliminate an original people from the face of the earth, and remnants of it's nefarious campaign continue on into our modern times. Contrary to conventional thought -- not even the crimes commited inside the Jewish Holocaust match the horror and ill treatment to these, OUR people of African descent.

Know that -- through the process of collusion many cultures participated in this skin game, namely:

A.

Jews and the American Slave Trade
Saul S. Friedman
New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction Publishers (1998, 2000)
Page 1
21QgyXrbGvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

On 07/20/1991 Dr. Leonard Jeffries said: "Jews were no strangers to domination and control of blacks since they had financed the slave trade...Jewish grandees and court favorites had done the handiwork of slaving for the Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Germans, and English...assisted in this enterprise by "their Jewish community brothers" who establshed the slave trade next to synagogues in Recife, Curacao and New Amsterdam..."

B.

The participation of organized religion (eg. a male dominated construct) in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

C.

Yet of all these the Arab Slave Trade has been the most genocidal:

Some points to contemplate:
1) The Muslim Arab (Ottoman) controlled black slave trade from Africa was vast and even continues today.
Unbelievably enormous numbers of people were enslaved from the 7th century on, particularly in raids (Bostom 2005, Ye’or 2002, Khan 2009).
The jihad slave system meant tributaries sent huge contingents of slaves of both sexes to the caliph eg When Amr conquered Tripoli (Libya) in 643, as jizya, Jewish and Christian Berbers had to give their wives and children as slaves to the Arab armies. Every year for about 600 years, (652-1276) Nubia sent a tribute of slaves to Muslim rulers in Cairo. Many towns across north Africa sent tributes of slaves. Nubians and Ethiopians were preferred as their slender features and thin noses were preferred to equatorial Bantus, generally reserved for hard toil, menial tasks. (Trifovik 2002; Islam and slavery 2007; Khan 2009 p 285).

The ‘European/American’ involvement in purchasing African slaves from Arab/African Muslims in particular, lasted just over 3 centuries. (eg . Trifkovic 2002, P173)

2) There was no abolition of slavery movement in the Arab Islamic world—any end to slavery (at least in public) resulted from western influence or intervention. Jihad laws incorporate slavery for others (Reliance).

A strong abolition of slavery movement developed in the west, involving black and white anti-slavers, halting slavery (see Islam’s Genocidal Slavery Part C: Christianity versus Islam; and O’Neill 2009, p59-64 for early Christian efforts against slavery from the earliest centuries)

3) Islam’s Eunuch slavery: Eunuch slavery became prominent within 200 years of the initial Arab jihad conquests (ie 9th century) and continued into the 20th century (Bostom 2005, p 92). Eunuch slaves were obtained from raids outside the Muslim lands. Under Islam, male slaves were castrated usually between the ages of 4 and 12. Most were used to supervise women in Muslim harems. Handsome young boy eunuchs (ghilman) were also used for homosexual activity...read more here

This hurts to read this but I do believe what i read.

My ancestor was captured to to the Arab participation in the slave trade. I do believe that the Arab Slave Trade has been the most genocidal due to their methods. But from my POV and because of being over here, The White Slave System was so evil, i don't even know how to see which one was worse. But, those Arabs were unbelievable in their practices just as I have read in this post.

As far as the White or Europeanized Jews, yes, I believe this too.

This hurts to read this but I do believe what i read.

My ancestor was captured to to the Arab participation in the slave trade. I do believe that the Arab Slave Trade has been the most genocidal due to their methods. But from my POV and because of being over here, The White Slave System was so evil, i don't even know how to see which one was worse. But, those Arabs were unbelievable in their practices just as I have read in this post.

As far as the White or Europeanized Jews, yes, I believe this too.

I know what you mean, Chevron Dove. I have studied this stuff for several years now, so I have found peace with the information. When I first uncovered the truth about the Arab slave trade I was livid. One action I do practice. I do not endorse purchasing anything at Arab run stores.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back