Black Money Business Jobs : The African American Peoples Contractor's Org.

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by queentswana, Aug 20, 2006.

1. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +162
    The African American Peoples Contractor's Org​

Rosa Harrington (CEO)

The African Americans Peoples Contractor's Org. was designed to assist the general contractors and the youth in the community by making available a work force and all material needed to enhance the learning experience of the youth. As such, the youth will be working and training under the apprenticeship of licenced contractors enabling them to obtain their own licence while earning a living.

Contractor's & Laborer's needed!

Looking for contractor's who's willing to apprenticeship our youth, aiding them to get a contractor's license.

More Information:
    Contact Mrs. Kenyatta (secretary)
    (973) 368-4159 or (908) 445-1453

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    Now, THAT'S what I'm talking about!! Y'all go ahead on!! Yeah; passing the Knowledge and Skills on down to the Youth!!

Can I bring some Community Technology Playpens? How's about an Institute of African Applied Technology or two. (A full spectrum technology "bank": "deposit" what you Know, "withdraw" what you need - all the technologies!) Could I get a bit of assistance with this "Crackster Self-Rehab" project that I'm trying to get rolling? (Getting down in the trenches with em to see what they have, what they need and how/why they got stuck. Surprise! They HATE being down here, but the crap is a trap worse than tobacco! Leave NO African Behind!)

Let's see: sheetrock, wiring, plumbing, rockeries, swimming pools, concrete, framing, roofing, landscape design/installation ... sadly, no heavy equipment, surveying or welding. oh, yeah; HVAC/metal fab - have done some foundry stuff and gear machining, automotive (engine, trans; "running gear" more than body work) ... well, aircraft maintenance, pneumatics, hydraulics. And I kinda goof around with puters and analog/digital electronics a bit ...

Where do I apply? ... er ... <sigh> Maybe another branch office?

Congratulations! Thank YOU! Best of Luck! Got any brochures? Can I help spread the word?? Hit me email, phone, yahoo. (Something to think about: Make it "African Peoples Contractor's Org." and go planet wide? The Internet makes that mighty easy!)

(no, me not tupid. me no talk out of bottom. me do got skill or two. but ain't giving none of it to this western crap!!)

3. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    economics are all well and good, i suppose, but some of that "dreaded" "blue collar" stuff might come in handy as well?

i wonder how this project is going? oh, and how/where are queent and keita?

are there any contractors in the house?

4. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153

Count me in on this one. As quietly as it kept, this is right along the lines of what we are trying to do at FUDAA. An organization such as this one would fit perfectly in our Committee on Infrastructure and Land Development and/or the Committee on Economic Planning and Business Development. It never ceases to amaze me that so many people seem to get similar ideas at the same time.

One more point: When we study our history correctly, we will notice that it was The Honorable Dr. Booker T. Washington who came from slavery to build from scratch Tuskegee University. And, I mean that literally. The Africans had to collect pennies and sell chickens and eggs to finance the development of a virtual henhouse into a schoolhouse. Once that was done, they taught the youth basic money-making skills like carpentry, and brick laying. Once that was done, thay began to build one building at a time until they had something that could be called Tuskegee Institute. This was the home of the famous, and Medal of Honor winners, Tuskegee Airmen of World War II. Tuskegee trained doctors and businessmen for may decades in the face of the most vicious and unprincipled distractions. But, now it is a university. As far as I know, it is the only university that was built by Africans in this country.

5. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +28
    We are the "First" and "Natural" Builders of "Civilization"*

Hotep

No one of us is really happy with the way our "Youth" is being presented through the "Media". Even the "youth" are veary dis-satisfied with the "Negative" portral of our young "Girls" and "Boys" by BET who is now "Owned" by the "Federal-Reserve" who bought it for a astounding...$13-Billion Dollars! The powers that be are working to hard to make the "World" think that this "Foolishness" is what the so-called "Africans in Amerikkka" are all about...to descencitize the world community to the plight of our collective condition in the US.
    We should already know by now that this "Government" has nothing what ever...good to say about "us" to the rest of the "World". We are always shown as a bunch of "Clowns and Bafoons"..."Dancers and Singers"..."Pimps and Ho's"..."Sports Fanatics" with no "Real-Worth" other than this and other wise a major burdon on the US "Economy" as a bunch of "Consumers" that don't produce any "Food...Clothing...Shelter or any thing else for ourselves.
    We never hear about the "Good-News" about what we are doing to improve our collective condition if it is left up to the Racist-US-White Washed-Distorted mis-information called "News-Media"...who by the way is "Also" totaly owned by the "Federal-Reserve"!!
    FEMA has concentration camps all over Amerikkka ready and waiting to fill up with "All" of "Us" at any given time.
    We must know...and if we don't know..."We" must learn and "Soon" that this government that only brought so-called Africans to Amerikkka as "Slaves" and "Servents" now has "No" more "use" for any of us and is now about to let us know who the "Real-Racist-White-Amerikkkans" are. As they are gearing up this wicket plan to "Rid" itself of every un-wanted person that they called "over-population" in 2005 at the Whites Only "Europian-Union" that included members of the "Bush-Administration" in Geneeva Swisaland. They determined to rid the Earths population by 30-million people do to the real "Fact" that they (whites) are at 0% population growth themselves...meaning that there are more Whites dying than being Born.
    Every (Black-Scholers and Leaders) one is warning us today that "Time" is running out and over for all "Foolishness"!!
    But will most of "Us" start to listen in "Time"...before FEMA starts its "Collection-Efforts"...meaning..."The Day They Start to Filling the Death - Camps or FEMA-Concentration Camps" that will start by using the "Code" name..."War on Drugs" as an Excuse!?
    The "Good-News" is the Bottom Line. The bottom line is...that we must do something for ourselves..."Now"! Today it is "Ignorance" and "Foolishness" that is our own worst Enemy. However..."We" will not allow FEMA, Bush, Pope, Kings and Queens of Europe to "Ever"...Win over "Us"...and Altimatly the Concentrations-Camps...will be "Filled" with those who built them for 'Us'.
    The best "News" of today is what we are now doing and have been doing to "Rid" ourselves of Oppression for Ever...as we Liberate our Youth and teach them for the Future.

Ase`

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm

6. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153
    Right on target!

I know Saint Louis has been behind the curve for a long time when it comes to progress among Africans. But, we finally have some good news to show to the whole African Nation, all African people in the world, hoping that all can join in the good fight.

The local business leaders among us, who own several radio stations, have outlawed, banned, offensive lyrics on their radio stations. [For details, follow this link: http://www.stlamerican.com/articles/2007/04/20/news/local_news/localnews02.txt.] Now, the real enemy is exposed. The Dom Imus affair showed us how the system works behind the scenes. Now, all we need to do is make sure that the white-owned media follow suit and clean up gangster rap and any other insult to the African Nation. If they do not do so, all we need do is find out who sponsors their music programs and call a boycott against them.

This is good news indeed. It proves that this revolution is far from dead, far from finished.

This proves that power is still ultimately in the hands of the people. Our slogan must be WE ARE AFRICANS. PERIOD! Not n-words, not b-words, not c-words, not-s-words, not any other thing except Africans. Period.