Black People : The African-American Missionary

panafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Decades of lynchings, shootings, and beatings have taught African Americans to be wary of Klansman, Nazis, and Skinheads. Centuries of Slavery & Jim Crow (Apartheid) have shown us to be watchfully of whites who profess racist views. However there is another type of white person that poses a danger to the black community. This person likes to go to black communities, hang out in black clubs, visit black forums, date black women/men, etc. They always introduce themselves as loving black people, that is their sales pitch. I call this the "African Missionary Approach". This approach is used to bring our guard down & it is effective with many black folk (just as it was effective with our African ancestors centuries ago). It is not effective with me, because I know the tactics that they use. I have lived with white folks, I have observed them & studied them. I know that despite what they say, white folks come amoung black people for 4 reasons: (1) To spy (2) To steal resources (3) To disrupt progressive conversation & action (4) To get into some black woman or black man's pants....usually they end up doing all four!

Just as the European Missionary who came to Africa to spread the "gospel"...make friends...and bring civilization to the savages. But in reality spread veneral disease to African women; created cultural rifts by teaching Africans their practices were inferior; studied the land, waterways, and rifts between various ethnic groups in order to report this information back to Europe (for military strategy). The information provided by European missionaries was vital to the colonization of Africa. These tactics were new to our Ancestors, they are not to us. If given a chance these modern American version of the African Missionary will "screw" us figuratively & literally. As intelligent, well read, and informed black people. As black people who are working towards the improvement of our race...we can not continue to fall for these tactics. Not every extended hand is done in friendship....we should be as wary of the Missionary as we would a Klansman!

panafrica said:
Decades of lynchings, shootings, and beatings have taught African Americans to be wary of Klansman, Nazis, and Skinheads. Centuries of Slavery & Jim Crow (Apartheid) have shown us to be watchfully of whites who profess racist views. However there is another type of white person that poses a danger to the black community. This person likes to go to black communities, hang out in black clubs, visit black forums, date black women/men, etc. They always introduce themselves as loving black people, that is there sales pitch. Historically I call this the "African Missionary Approach". This approach is used to bring our guard down & it is effective with many black folk (just as it was effective with our African ancestors centuries ago). It is not effective with me, because I know the tactics that they use. I have lived with white folks, I have observed them & studied them. I know that despite what they say, white folks come amoung black people for 4 reasons: (1) To spy (2) To steal resources (3) To disrupt progressive conversation & action (4) To get into some black woman or black man's pants....usually they end up doing all four!

Just as the European Missionary who came to Africa to spread the "gospel"...make friends...and bring civilization to the savages. But in reality spread veneral disease to African women; created cultural rifts by teaching Africans their practices were inferior; studied the land, waterways, and rifts between various ethnic groups in order to report this information back to Europe (for military strategy). The information provided by European missionaries was vital to the colonization of Africa. These tactics were new to our Ancestors, they are not to us. If given a chance these modern American version of the African Missionary will "screw" us figuratively & literally. As intelligent, well read, and informed black people. As black people who are working towards the improvement of our race...we can not continue to fall for these tactics. Not every extended hand is done in friendship....we should be as wary of the Missionary as we would a Klansman!

Excellent discourse brotha Pan, And none of should fall for this ploy. I've asked this caucasian at least two times, why are you here. He never answered. This should be all the proof you need that he is here for no good.

Young Poet said:
I'm not here to steal anything from you.. Or argue with you for that matter.. Basically to tell you the truth, I am here.. just to talk.. Like normal people.. I didn't think one comment I made would make everyone blow up.

Let me repeat myself:

I know that despite what they say, white folks come amoung black people for 4 reasons: (1) To spy (2) To steal resources (3) To disrupt progressive conversation & action (4) To get into some black woman or black man's pants.

You only addressed one of these Young Poet, what about the other three? You've already admitted to one of them, so don't try to give a bogus answer!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back