Black Atheists : The Adam & Eve Story... "what is the truth?"

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
:computer: If Adam & Eve were not white, were they dark skinned with wooly hair, etc., [really what skin color were they?] where then, did Caucasians:what: [aka:white human beings] originate from? Since Adam & Eve, according to the Bible scriptures were the first human being creatures on the planet as being created by God. It's also a presumed fact that that their children mated among each other, etc. I can't get anybody to really accept that fact. If I asked, "who was Cain's wife?" Then I can safely say:script: that humanity is a product of "incest." It's said that God created Adam, then from Adam's rib bone, Eve, to be Adam's mate & helper, is this correct? Now these are according to the bible story, the only two human's on the surface of this planet. They mate, have children that eventually:kiss3: "copulate" with each other. After there are "no" other human beings on the planet right? Then humanity, [human kind] is a product of human incest! Can it be that we are all "cousins?" :grouphug2: Is this also right? or is"all" this a big lie? :research: Was there ever any good description of what Adam or Eve looked like? And the question is, where exactly was this "Garden of Eden" located? In what country would that location be in today? What is, if there is, any absolute truth to this Adam & Eve story? I'm out...

Btw... If God merely created Adam from whatever, etc. Why didn't he simply created his own son, yet required the services of a human female for his son to gain entery into this world? Why did this deity use this man's[joseph] wife, [Mary] etc. to create his son Jesus? "Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife!" Did this God not lust with this unsuspecting female? Mary lets say had a man and or husband! Btw was Mary and Joseph married?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back