Black People : The Abuzerrrrr......

Light

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
I was reading a book one by the Dhali Lama and one by Whoopi Goldberg...

Actually both of the people are very wise and comment on many of the same idealz....

But letz get down to business

Here are the symptomz I notice about the abuzzer.....

First rule and the ultimate rule... they never stop......

Second the country was founded on abuzer ... look at how the prison systemz are ran....

Basically you go to prison and they just happen to be short on staff ... and they just happen to not catch all the problemz and there just happenz to be uncontrolled violence and there just happenz to be goood people placed their for accidental amount of yearz....

It wont stop....

Third up until the 60s it was legal to see women getting smacked around in public; and all races did it....

Fourth child labor was the flavor ... I mean it "steal" is they just left the country to do it....

Fifth ... it seemz to be that abuzive action is legal every were; on every channel there is aggression and violence on every channel.... it makez money and also allowz for people to put another in the abuse box "prison" itz a double treat....

The entire history of the world is built upon abuse ... and they have made it okay every were ....

But to be serious .... Just as Whoopi pointed out ...

Abuse leadz to DEATH.....

Think really hard people when your angry or have power...

Because many people with power are not thinking...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back