Black People : The 911 Reality & America

Uhuru! Mighty Warrior Keita,

There are many people within this country who are confused and questionable as to who actually committed the events of Sept.11th. we have heard all sorts of information and many of us have suffered from lack of information. This country and our friends and family members are now involved in a war that is based upon the events of 911. Politicians are equally involved in it as well as many of our Spiritual leaders and those we deem as our voices in the political arena. In fact, The good Rev. Wright who is Obama's minister has now stepped down from his church due to his honest opinion concerning these events that Obama has had to deny.

With this in mind, I am presenting the best investigative video that there is concerning those events and those responsible. This video should be seen by the nation as it delivers information that is clear concerning the day of Sept. 11th. I do not expect this video to remain on my site for too long as the powers that be could possibly interfere with it and my site. However, I am equally in the process of making audio cd's of it in case it should pull a magicians act in the near future and evaporate from my site. I trust that all will watch this in entirety so as to gain a complete understanding of not only America but of the beast we are dealing with and the justice we can look forward to from it.

Maybe Someone can get this to Obama to look at !!

Video at http://www.keitacorner.org
Undeniable facts!! I have this video as well. Love the site, great work!

Uhuru!

What's tragic is the idea of how many black people ACTUALLY BELIEVE that some Arabs pulled this off !! What's equally tragic is the idea that so many of our own people joined the military and are now dying and suffering from some B.S. that these white people done orchestrated along with the compliance of some of our own people. This reminds me of "BAD BLOOD"...and the reason it reminds me of Bad Blood is because that black nurse KNEW and TOOK PART in the infecting of all those black men just as Condi Rice done took part in what went down. Now the good Rev. Wright got to suffer because he was man enough and caring enough to tell the people the truth concerning it....and then to top it off, I'm sitting here trying to convince myself that the people in high political office like Brother Obama don't know what happened !!! Let me check my neck, I think some of the screws need tightening.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back