Black People : The 911 Reality & America

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    can't view it

already Brother Keita.... looking forward to it...

no one will keep me from the truth....

I applaud your un-fear, and you are appreciated.

You book for sure ain't "Pulling no Punches!"

much respect!

3. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
  4. SPEAKFREEDOMnet

SPEAKFREEDOMnet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +147
    Uhuru! Mighty Warrior Keita,

Undeniable facts!! I have this video as well. Love the site, great work!

Uhuru!

5. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    What's tragic is the idea of how many black people ACTUALLY BELIEVE that some Arabs pulled this off !! What's equally tragic is the idea that so many of our own people joined the military and are now dying and suffering from some B.S. that these white people done orchestrated along with the compliance of some of our own people. This reminds me of "BAD BLOOD"...and the reason it reminds me of Bad Blood is because that black nurse KNEW and TOOK PART in the infecting of all those black men just as Condi Rice done took part in what went down. Now the good Rev. Wright got to suffer because he was man enough and caring enough to tell the people the truth concerning it....and then to top it off, I'm sitting here trying to convince myself that the people in high political office like Brother Obama don't know what happened !!! Let me check my neck, I think some of the screws need tightening.

6. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    For the life of me, I still have not figured out what Rev Wright said that was wrong.
    But I have seen that video before (actually, it's on my iPod. I try to keep info like that available on hand to share ), and I thank you for sharing it with us. You have no idea how many articles from Brothers & Sisters like you I print, then share with others.
    I am under no impression though that anyone other than this government pulled off 9/11. But I also know that the chickens on that day, came home to roost.

7. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Thanks for posting this vid - I've seen it before. Even if one doesnt think it is important to get the real facts behind the atrocity - one should know they've been lied to. I'm always surprised when I come across people who believe the story the white house put out about 9/11. Boggles my mind.

8. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    I have the same problem.

9. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    We don't see it because we are African people in America who understand what's happening. Now if I was a white person I would have to conclude that what the good Rev.Wright said is un-American and un-patriotic. The very idea that he could possibly concede that America would do that to its own people is equal to blasphemy and has no place in the American mind, heart or soul of this great country.

However, since we are not white we obviously do not and can not think or feel this way. What does that say of Obama? We can say, "well you know he got to play the game in order to get elected"...and that may be true. Next question: If he's playing that game to get elected, what other games must be played to stay in there and at whose dispense?

10. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Keita, you have it so right that it has a life of its own.
    At work, there are a few whites that I have been trying forever to explain "Why" I feel the way I do about this country, but after 8 years, they still don't get it. It finally came to me that they just don't get it and never will because these things don't affect them. They only benefit from it. There's this one white guy that's married to a sister (I'll cross that bridge another time) who sincerely believes that he "understands" because he married a black woman. He also swears that blacks are just as racists as whites just because he gets some remarks when he & his wife go out. He is also from France, and is a "devout" christian (that's 2 strikes against him in my book already), and thinks that the European way is so much better than the american way, not realizing that they're both the same.
    But they will never get it. I try to get them to understand that maybe, instead of trying to figure it all out, to just listen to what we've been trying to tell them for about 400 years, and maybe they'll begin to get the picture. I guess racism was designed to be as it is though......invisible to them.