Black People : the 7th generation philosophy

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
Many First Nations people have a belief that whatever they do impacts their people up to the 7th generation. In my house, we say that in order to establish a strong link with your ancestors, one must be able to recall at least 7 generations.

Question: What have you done, currently doing or plan to do that will consider up to the 7th generation?

I think we do things arbitarily and in many cases reactionary. One can not design a plan based on reaction.

Blackbird

and if the last 7 generations ancestors produced war and hatred then what?

get rich or die trying is what it sounds like....

nuff respect

I'm sorry I'm not following you.

When we have ancestors that lived less than honorable lives, we have ways to elevate their energy and channel it into something that's beneficial to us.

Now for most African descended people in America our ancestors were enslaved since at least the 7th generation so the prospect of war and even hatred if the context most used is not something we, on a whole scale, should be concerned with.

My Comanche ancestors were warriors and fought many wars with neighboring First Nation people, the Spanish, the Mexicans, the Texans and the Americans. Their warrior blood flows through my veins and I constantly have dreams of suiting up and riding into battle amidst of spirit warriors. This dream usually comes right before I have some physical challenge to undertake and my ancestors, in their martial spirit, come to my aid.

This thread was started to explore how having such a concept of the 7th generation could benefit Black people and give us more direction in our planning and decisions.

Blackbird

This thread was started to explore how having such a concept of the 7th generation could benefit Black people and give us more direction in our planning and decisions.

Blackbird
It could give us a lot of direction in our planning and decision-making. It would force us to make wiser decisions, and it was also bring patience to a "I want it right now" American society.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back