Black People : The 5 Best Black Forums On The Internet

I'm with you on this, Keme. I've been with Destee since the Afronet days. That's when I got hooked. I tried a couple of other places--cause I'm nosey--lol Such as, Black Voices and Sinbad's...but meh, neither fit my taste and definitely couldn't compare to Destee.com. Coming here is like coming home--you get a little of everything. I've mellowed over the years, I don't fuss at Keme as much anymore and that's scary cause everyone knows he's unbalanced! And I say that with love, Keme, cause we love all our peoples. lol
Congratulations Destee on a job well done for the Black community. You deserve all the accolades!! :1luvu:

In the old days you cursed like a sailor, instigated and signified :11900:

Its one thing being number one in a SHORT list of Black owned forums. It's another thing being the
most approachable Black owned forum. Black owned forums imho have become bogged down
by a few which in turn alienates the masses. We've ALL witnessed what has happened here over the past
few days when one digs a whole for themselves and falls into it, we have witnessed rage and anger here people.
Those posters then become isolated which ads to their rage and anger. THEN, we come with smiles and laughter.

We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Black People. No Disrespect Allowed.

JMHO

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back