Omowale Jabali : THE 42 NEGATIVE CONFESSIONS...THE EGYPTIAN TORAH

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The Declaration of Innocence Of The Dead Before the Gods of the Tribunal At The Weighing Of The Heart
The Book of Going Forth By Day (The Egyptian Book Of The Dead) (The Papyrus of Ani) R. . Faulkner 125 Plate

In a book of instructions, an Egyptian king advised his son, the prince, to attain the highest qualities, because upon his death he will see his whole lifetime in a single instant and his performance on earth will be reviewed and evaluated, by the judges. In recent years, numerous books addressed the near-death experiences of many people. In this phenomenon, it is reported that seeing the person's whole life span in an instant, is a recurrent theme for all persons with near-death experiences. Death is not the end, but rather it is a transitional state. Such an experience matches exactly the Egyptians' belief of the transformation process, which starts with the Day of Judgment where the life of the person is evaluated.

http://paganizingfaithofyeshua.netfirms.com/42_negative_confessions.htm

The Declaration of Innocence Of The Dead Before the Gods of the Tribunal At The Weighing Of The Heart
The Book of Going Forth By Day (The Egyptian Book Of The Dead) (The Papyrus of Ani) R. . Faulkner 125 Plate

In a book of instructions, an Egyptian king advised his son, the prince, to attain the highest qualities, because upon his death he will see his whole lifetime in a single instant and his performance on earth will be reviewed and evaluated, by the judges. In recent years, numerous books addressed the near-death experiences of many people. In this phenomenon, it is reported that seeing the person's whole life span in an instant, is a recurrent theme for all persons with near-death experiences. Death is not the end, but rather it is a transitional state. Such an experience matches exactly the Egyptians' belief of the transformation process, which starts with the Day of Judgment where the life of the person is evaluated.

http://paganizingfaithofyeshua.netfirms.com/42_negative_confessions.htm

For personal reasons, I have studied near-death experiences and the details of those who have come "back" to tell the tale. Some common themes are just as you mentioned above - the moment of re-experiencing all you've done and what it caused, be it good or bad, - all of it! And also, people who this happens to see dieties according to their beliefs. Those who believe in Jesus see Jesus, those who believe in Buddah see Buddah, etc. Athiests see the framework of their own ruminations as to what they belong to with respect to life and the experience of "being", ie. they will see light bodies, beings of light, elemental guides, some see what appear to be telepathic tv screens of a sort, etc.

For all of these people, virtually none ever tells of anything fearful regarding demons and/or devils. In fact, of the negative impressions that anyone experienced, they were initiated by "living" (in that moment of your life flashing before your eyes) through deeds and acts and words that hurt others and themselves.

Fascinating topic. Led me into all kinds of places I'd never imagined my mind would allow me to go.

Now the Translations
I have not done wrong.
I have not robbed
I have not stolen.
I have not killed people.
I have not destroyed food offerings.
I have not reduced the measures (possibly meaning cheating the grain measures).
I have not stolen God's property.
I have not told lies.
I have not stolen food.
I was not sullen (resentful or unnecesarily unhappy).
I have not fornicated with the fornicator may mean homosexuality. Open to your interpretation.
I have not caused anyone to weep.
I have not pretended to be that which I am not.
I have not violated divine law (Ma'at) or possibly civil, or secular law.
I have not done grain profiteering.
I have not robbed land.
I have not told or discussed secrets.
I have not brought about a lawsuit.
I have not disputed property.
I have not had intercourse with a married person.
I have not wrongly copulated (could mean out of marriage)
I have not made people afraid.
I have not transgressed.
I have not been hot tempered.
have not told lies or withheld the truth.
I have not cursed.
I have not been violent.
I have not purposely misconstrued the truth.
I have not been impatient.
I have not discussed (as in inappropriate disscussions of any kind)
I have not been unnessecarily or annoyingly talkative.
I have not done evil.
I have not disputed the Pharaoh/King/Ruler/President/Queen/ruler in charge.
I have not waded in the purified water.
I have not been loud (yelled or raised my voice in anger).
I have not cursed a God.
I have not been boastful or glorified myself.
I have not hamed the bread ration to God.
I have not stolen the cakes from the Akhu.
I have not stolen cakes of a child
I have not fettered (constrained, or tried to shackle) the God of my town.
I have not slain cattle sacred to the Gods.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back