Black People Politics : The 30 people who have tested positive in the Trump Covid outbreak

THERE IS A DISPARITY...THERE ARE ABOUT 119 MILLION REGISTERED VOTERS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES _
IN 2020 CURRENT ACCOUNTING OF THE PRESENTED PERCENTAGES IN THE ABOVE GRAPH DON'T ACCOUNT FOR TRUTH
WHERE ARE THE REMAINING 6 MILLION

119000 × 0.53 = 63,070 MILLION _ VOTERS FOR DISAPPROVE

119000 × 0.43 = 51,170 MILLION _ VOTERS FOR APPROVE

= 114 MILLION TOTAL .. SO TRUMP HAS ABOUT 50 MILLION THAT VOTED HIM IN IN 2016
======================
IS THIS HOW THEY GET THAT MARGIN OF ERROR OF TEN PERCENT BETWEEN HOW WELL A CANDIDATE IS DOING
THEY MAKE THIS STUFF UP

====================================
FROM 2016

IN 2016 America hits new landmark: 200 million registered voters

By SHANE GOLDMACHER
10/19/2016 01:57 PM EDT

==================
FROM 2016

About 100 million people couldn’t be bothered to vote this year
Roughly 43 percent of eligible voters didn't bother filling out a ballot this year, according to turnout estimates from the U.S. Elections Project.

Last edited:
IN 2016 BLACKS WERE PLAYED BY TRUMP OVER 100,000 VOTERS DIDN'T VOTE. ON THE INTERNET, ON FACEBOOK MOSTLY
THE SCHEME WIS PLAYED OUT HERE IN THIS VIDEO. THE BLACK COMMUNITY BELIEVES WHAT THEY SEE AND DON'T DO AS THEY SHOULD.
IN 2016, AND IN MANY E, LECTIONS OF THE PAST. I HAVE HAVE HEARD BLACK NEIGHBORS AND FREINDS SAY. I'M NOT VOTING IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAY/. BRAIN WASHED LONG TIME AGO... PLAYED AGAIN
TALK ABOUT BEING PLAYED .. TAKEN FOR GRANTED

======================================

•Sep 28, 2020

IN 2016 BLACKS WERE PLAYED BY TRUMP OVER 100,000 VOTERS DIDN'T VOTE. ON THE INTERNET, ON FACEBOOK MOSTLY
THE SCHEME WIS PLAYED OUT HERE IN THIS VIDEO. THE BLACK COMMUNITY BELIEVES WHAT THEY SEE AND DON'T DO AS THEY SHOULD.
IN 2016, AND IN MANY E, LECTIONS OF THE PAST. I HAVE HAVE HEARD BLACK NEIGHBORS AND FREINDS SAY. I'M NOT VOTING IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAY/. BRAIN WASHED LONG TIME AGO... PLAYED AGAIN
TALK ABOUT BEING PLAYED .. TAKEN FOR GRANTED

======================================

•Sep 28, 2020

Aah I don't know about that brother.
Elections have always been tainted by outlandish character assassinations, obfuscations and out right lies throughout the history of the republic. Some eras worse than others true but have always been part of the Amerikan political 'discourse'. Ain't nothing new but the medium. A medium that by the way was also available to the DEMS. If I were to start placing blame on the media I'd look to the classic media sources, the tv news and the print press. Whatever the reactionary right says the main stream news sources did nothing but equivocate trumkofs lies and distortions with HC's mere general (read normal) election obfuscations. And thus so did the Amerikan public. Meanwhile the public was largely left in the dark about the actual characters behind the trumkof march and where it'd intended to take them. Well, that pale horse has the bit in its teeth now and no one really knows how it can be reined in. And how they say? the south shall rise again.

That since 1965 when the Dixicrats split with the Dems to form the 'new' GOP they've been trying to disenfranchise our vote is no big secret either. Ain't nothing new. Hell, half the time I vote just out of spite. IF, and I think that's a big IF, IF the Dems gain control this cycle the first thing they should do is reverse the SCOTUS Shelby v. Holder decision (Thanx Uncle Thom, way to remember your roots!) and restore and update the Voting Rights Act. Then revisit and address the odious Citizens United decision.

In remembering the 2016 election don't forget HC was not hard to dislike she had/has plenty of baggage to cart around not to speak of the decades of the unwarranted vilification from the far right reactionary forces always present within our mists. Besides she was suppose to win, she couldn't possibly lose to such a clown as trumkof, remember? Yes, too many of our brothers and sisters stayed home but it wasn't because any one pulled the wool over their eyes it was because HC was really easy to dislike for any number of reasons both recent and distant. (I had to hold my nose putting that x next to her name just as I will this time with Biden/Harris) LITTLE things like the Supreme Court never seemed to be mentioned were they? It was always, no worries the clown will lose to the queen HC because the GOP has lost its collective minds with trumkof. REMEMBER?
And anyways, trumkof and his merry band have been decades in the making. And it will take decades to undo it if ever.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back