Black Entertainment : The 2005 BET Awards

Nita

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Arkansas
Occupation
youth volunteer
Tell me what did you guys think?

What were some of the best moments and performances in the show this year?

I think the last time I really watched BET was when Donnie Simpson was still hosting Video Soul..lol
This is the first time I really watched the awards show and I think Will and Jada did a gr8 job.

One of my favorite moments was when Stevie Wonder sang and especially when he danced... WoW that was awesome!

MieNYu said:
Darn, I missed that -- would love to have seen that

You will see it. They'll probably play it to death. :lol:

Stevie Wonder getting down was the highlight of the show. I was falling out. :lol: :lol: :lol: ...and then the pose at the end. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was it me...QQn...or did BET work the performers like Hebrew slaves? :lol: Almost everyone lost their voice...Lauren Hill, Mariah Carey...smh. Lauren didn't even perform her last set. She's a trooper though. She sung with the Fugees to open the show and performed a lot of songs.

I have to agreee that Stevie Winder set it off !!!!!
I also agree they worked those performers like Hebrew slaves Monetary,
because I have seen Mariah Carey live and she sings and she was hoarse when she last sang .
I am so sorry I missed Lauren Hill. I will have to catch it on the repeat on friday.
Overall it was okay and I enjoyed it for the most part though.
Jada and Will need help....LOL

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back