Black Muslims : The 144,000

Discussion in 'Islam Study Group' started by Neb Akhu Ra, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Neb Akhu Ra

Neb Akhu Ra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14
    HETEP!

THROUGHOUT HISTORY, OR AT LEAST SINCE THE REVELATION OF ISA (AS) SENT TO YAHYA, HUMAN BEINGS HAVE BEEN AWESTRUCK BY THE GROUP OF BEINGS DESCRIBED IN REVELATION CHAPTERS 7 AND 14 CALLED THE 144,000. SOME HAVE PONDERED OVER WHO THEIR IDENTITY IS, IS THEIR NUMBER LITERAL OR SYMBOLIC ETC. IN THIS POST WE HOPE TO REVEAL A LITTLE OF THE TRUTH OF THIS GROUP OF SAVIOURS WHICH WILL APPEAR BEFORE THE DISSOLUTION OF THE CURRENT SYSTEM OF THINGS.

THE 144,000 ARE A GROUP OF DIVINE BEINGS WHICH INCARNATE AT THE FINAL STAGES OF EARTH'S HISTORY TO BE SAVIOURS FOR THE REST OF THE SUN PEOPLE AND GUIDE THEM BACK TO THEIR CULTURE AND KNOWLEDGE OF SELF SO THAT THEY CAN SURVIVE THE COMING DESTRUCTION OF THE DEVIL. THESE BEINGS ARE ELOHIM, OR GODS, AND ARE THE LITERAL DESCENDANTS OF ALMIGHTY GOD ALLAH/RE HERAKHTE HIMSELF. THEY ARE STYLED AS FOLLOWING THE LAMB WHERESOEVER HE GOES. THE LAMB FIGURE IS A SYMBOL OF THE INITIATE, THE ONE WHO FIGHTS AGAINST SATAN AND SEEKS TO RE-ESTABLISH THE DIVINE GOVERNMENT ON THE EARTH. IN KEM THE LAMB WAS CALLED HERU, IN AL QURAN IT IS MUHAMMAD. THE 144,000 ARE ELOHIM WHO HAVE BEEN THE FOLLOWERS OF THE PROPHETS AND THE PATH OF SALVATION FROM THE BEGGINNING OF THE INCARNATORY CYCLE. THEY DONT COME TO EARTH, AS NORMAL SUN PEOPLE DO, AS A TRIAL OR PROBATIONARY PERIOD, BUT ARE SENT AND CONSCIOUSLY INCARNATE AT THE END TO SAVE THE FALLEN SUN PEOPLE, STYLED IN THE SCRIPTURES AS THE GREAT MULTITUDE. IN THE COMING WORLD GOVERNMENT THE 144,000 WILL BE THE DIVINE COUNCIL, GIVEN IN THE SCRIPTURES AS THE 24 ELDERS, WHO WILL RULE THE NATION UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF ALMIGHTY GOD ALLAH/RE HERAKHTE HIMSELF. YES THE NUMBER IS LITERAL AS WELL AS SYMBOLIC AND HAS GREAT MATHEMATICAL SIGNIFICANCE AS BROKEN DOWN BELOW:

144,000=12,000^2

1+2=3

1+4+4+0+0+0=9

9=3^2

1 IS KNOWLEDGE, 2 IS WISOM SO BEING 12,000 FROM EACH GROUP MEANS THESE BEING HAVE A KNOWLEDGE OF WISODM, OR A KNOWLEDGE OF THE WISE WAYS WORDS, AND ACTIONS WHICH CONSTITUTE OUR CULTURE. THE THREE CIPHERS WHICH FOLLOW DENOTE THEIR HAVING THIS KNOWLEDGE IN THREE DEGREES (THREE SYSTEMS) AND HAVING IT IN TOTALITY, THAT IS MIND, BODY AND SPIRIT.

1+2+0+0+0=3-3 IS UNDERSTANDING AND MASTERY. THESE BEINGS HAVE A MASTERY OR UNDERSTANDING OF TRUTH SUCH THAT IT STANDS UNDER THEM, OR SUPPORTS THEM IN ALL OF THEIR ACTIONS, NO MATTER HOW CONTRARY THEY MAY BE TO THOSE RAISED IN A BAYLONIAN MIND.

1+4+4+0+0+0=9-9 DENOTES COMPLETION. THIS GROUP OF BEINGS IS COMPLETE AND PERFECT AND IS THE SQUARE OF THREE (3^2=9). MEANING THEY USE THEIR UNDERSTANDING TO SQUARE OR SHAPE THE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH INTO RIGHTEOUSNESS.

THESE BEINGS COME DIRECTLY FROM PARADISE, THE SIRIUS STAR CLUSTER, AND ARE HERE TO REPRODUCE JENNAH ON THE EARTH. THEY HAVE BEEN INCARNATING ON THE EARTH SICE 1970, PREPARING FOR THE FINAL CONFLAGRATION OF 2020.

IF YOU ARE NOT BLESSED TO BE ONE OF THIS GROUP YOUR ONLY SALVATION LIES IN FINDING ONE OF THEM AND ATTACHING YOURSELF TO THEM, AS A PUPIL TO A MASTER.

"BEHOLD SAVIOURS SHALL STAND UPON MT. ZION" OBADIAH

THE SAVIOURS ARE HERE!!

2. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    an interesting view my brother,it's funny i saw this number a couple of times today,lol

it's the first time i read about 2020,everybody talks about 2012,so what is 2020 and where you get this from?

3. Neb Akhu Ra

Neb Akhu Ra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14
    Hetep!

Peace Seneb. 2020 comes from the rotation of Sirius B around Sirius A. Sirius B is a star which rotates around the larger, and more widely known, Sirius A. Sirius B was known to the Dogon and was just recently 'discovered' by the caucasian. As you probably known, the Dogon claim to have come from the Sirius Cluster as the Nommo. Exactly every fifty years Sirius B lines up perfectly between Sirius A and Earth. This creates a gateway between the constellation and us on the planet. When this gateway or portal occurs energy, and oft times souls, are sent to the planet from Sirius. This last occured in 1970, which is why the 144,000 are limited to those born after this year, and will occur again in 2020. This fifty year cycle is also significant as it lines up with the Year of Jubilee which also occurs every fifty years, and was a period of restitution and return. The point to remember however, is that prophecy merely points out to man the times when latent forces reach their highest potential for activation, it is then left up to man to actualize this potential and realize the prophecy. This is why myself and other Nebu which are part of the 144,000 are manifesting themselves now, we want to make the people aware of the potential ahead, and prepare them to actualize it so that we can finally be free.
    Hetep

4. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    okay,it similar to other teachings,execpt the 2020 stuff,but whatever it's just a date,props!

5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

Revelation 7:

[1] And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
    [2] And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
    [3] Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
    [4] And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
    [5] Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
    [6] Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
    [7] Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
    [8] Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Rev.14

[1] And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
    [2] And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
    [3] And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
    [4] These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
    [5] And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.