Black Spirituality Religion : The 12 Tribes Of Israel..they are scatthered all over the world !

Facebook account

Aurora..If u have a facebook account, you can join the church in it. I want you to be able to focus your attention on what's at hand regarding your salvation. I have often ran into forums that only argue and bicker about nothing. If u are interested, please let me know so I can help u with that.
:geek:
edit: Aurora, time is of the essence.

It often happens....

That many folks are enthusiastic about things that are in their hearts, but have a hard time expressing them and being genuine about it. Finding out that u are an Israelite is a special thing to experience. I stumbled upon this thread that this sister started. Funny thing is that maybe I should of been the one who originated this thread and expose the bible to folks who think they are fully informed. Being fully informed means that you can take your understanding to a battle field of words and come out the winner and if not help others find the light in a 'new' perspective. Christ, to many, is a new perspective or outlook on life. I often times tell folks to slow down their every day lives and smell the coffee. We are too concerned with things that we have no power over and cannot change. What u can change is yourself but only with the guidance of Christ, who walked the earth not ignorant of his blackness. He found it with in his self to express his complexion in a book that will always be the best seller on this earth --- THE HOLY BIBLE. Why I bring his color to being or make a fuss about it...It's because the lies and the lying will not rest, and neither will I. Sister, please feel free to leave a note so I can rest assure that u are still with me.:court:

The Devil will not Ever Stop the Truth...

I'm happy to say that the TRUTH is still growing and getting stronger than ever. God is going to show the world who's the true God of Heaven and Earth.
You can't hide the evidence of what's happening world wide. America is shutting its ears and of its inhabitants by showing too much 'oil spill' catasrophe, which by admission from its ex-workers, it was by rash decision-making strategies that it blew-up and killed a few of them. America is a theatrical stage of great proportions, starting at the 'White House'. thanks for reading.:SuN042:

yes hi ,i am sorry i could not respond earlyer iam like cinderella...

working worrking ...Yes i lie to open a facebook acound ..or sumthing

i come back i ..like to know more about that church...

there is a lot of gold in the dressing though lol its alright its cool..

and the flapping things on the side ...

but all my interest goes out to the love and teachings they share ..
cool...

i ,m telling you i want to come and visit there i,m just preparing i want to
go in God time and i want to praise sing a song For God ,jezus on TBN

il be back ok God bless you ....

God Bless You Too

We are located in several states and opening new churches just fine. I'm not sure what state u live in. Let me know and I'll like to invite you to one while using me as a reference. It'll, believe or not, help my faith get stronger. Our strengh is Christ and our belief in his words. Remember his words.

Shalam!

please read---
2 Peter 1:11-13 11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. 12 Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth. 13 Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back