Chevron Dove : THE 11th CURTAIN. . . MADE of GOAT HAIR

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
THE 11th CURTAIN. . . MADE of GOAT HAIR

And thou shalt make curtains of goats' hair to be a covering
upon the tabernacle: eleven curtains shalt thou make. The length
of one curtain shall be thirty cubits, and the breadth of one curtain
four cubits: and the eleven curtains shall be all of one measure.
EXODUS 26:7-8.

Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead. SONG OF SOLOMON 4:1.

GOAT

Fur usually consists of two main layers:

· Down hair (known also as undercoat or ground hair) — the bottom layer consisting of wool hairs, usually wavy or curly without straight portions or sharp points; down hairs tend to be shorter, flat, curly, and more numerous than the top layer….

· Guard hair — the top layer consisting of longer, generally coarser, nearly straight shafts of hair that protrude through the down hair layer. The distal ends of the guard hairs provide the externally visible layer of the coat of most mammals with well-developed fur…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fur#Composition

image-e1413212550657.jpg

2435810-White-angora-goat-with-long-hair-Stock-Photo.jpg

images

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
HAIR Like a Flock of Goats

mohair.jpg

depositphotos_3302873-Flock-of-angora-goats.jpg

flock%20of%20goats.jpg

HAIR LIKE A FLOCK OF GOATS or etc.
An Afar Man, Danakil
Afar%20Danakil.jpg

Afar-People-Ethiopian-tribes1-300x200.jpg

4158124670_4cd163782c.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RAPTOR Black People Politics : This 9/11th will be the 42nd anniv of the US-backed coup against the democratic-elected govt. Black People Politics 0
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : UBEN-HYENG The Ancestral Summons - 11th Anniversary Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : September 11th Remembered........ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Monetary Black Sports : Tszyu "no mas" between 11th round and 12th round Black Sports 5
M Black People : September 11th Never Forget Black People Open Forum 3
O Black Poetry : Post September 11th the black version Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
D Black Jokes Humor : The Curtain Rod Black Jokes Humor 1
R Black Poetry : The Final Curtain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
A Black Poetry : The Curtain Close Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
E Black Poetry : The Curtain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Walk around with breasts in a gown-like dress made of cotton fabric and boys got a rotten habit they like see thru and have rabbit luck bam! Bam! tha Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Hood made get good grades never got in trouble that persuades others, on the streets a thug but wanna sweep that under a rug flow galore and know the Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Count The Vote ... Video Made the Friday before Biden Won 270 Electrorial Votes Black People Politics 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Kristen Welker made all Black women proud tonight Black People Politics 4
O The Front Porch : Bible made me do it! The Front Porch 6
G Health and Wellness : China has made positive steps Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : This woman is changing transportation in Ghana with bikes made from plants Ghana 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : The enduring power of Gloria Gaynor’s ‘I Will Survive,’ 40 years after it made Grammy history Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe facing 'man-made' starvation, UN expert warns Zimbabwe 1
R Black Poetry : He's hood made and get good grades wrote a girl a short letter with all sorts of clever love words ask for a date the task was great but he wanna smas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : this been a nation with a generation that parade in the club and has made love the focus of attention so like a locust in a dimension he's ready to ho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : New Emmett Till Memorial Will Be Made Bulletproof, Group Says African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : In the Future, Everything Will Be Made of Chickpeas Black Health and Wellness 0
OldSoul Black People : We picked much more than cotton: How Black People made the world filthy rich Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Dishwasher Awarded $21.5 Million for Being Made to Work on Sundays Black People Doing Positive Things 0
O Black Positive People : Sign language made vocal Black People Doing Positive Things 0
R Black Poetry : Hood made and get good grades in school and begin to rule but then a fool not cool shot a glock had Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Black Spirituality Religion : What made the Israelites so special as a people ?.. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
R Black Poetry : Got wet flows and a set of clothes made from same fabric have a lame habit when he dress to impress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Got wet flows and a set of clothes made from same fabric have a lame habit when he dress to impress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Folks observe my quotes and words decisions are made as religions are played in biblical form which Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Ndugu Black People : the Gullah people were facing Gentrification / Florence made things worse Black People Open Forum 4
DigitallyBlack Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Fashion Company Featured in Janet Jackson's Made For Now Video Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
R Black Poetry : This boy wanna get laid with cake but I made my escape from the drop top that was in the parking lo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Latina Green Black Education / Schools : Guide I Made for How to Earn A's on Tests, Send to a Student You Know! Black Education / Schools 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Hood made want good grades should’ve played foot-ball yall now in the mall to think about t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Hood made want good grades should’ve played foot-ball yall now in the mall to think about t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
auset mahogani Egypt : SERAPIS SOTER CHRISTUS NAMED JESUS MADE UP AT COUNCIL NICEA 325 Egypt 0
Mister Aten Steals and Deals : Where can I purchase authentic Made in Africa Dashikis? Shopping - Steals and Deals! 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Macron Got A Lot Wrong About Africa ... But Made One Good Point All Things Africa 2
R Black Poetry : Hood made and get good grade understand pimp and hustle // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Check Out All The Ethnocentric Books To Be Made Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Made Myself Into An Artifact Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Architect that made St. Paul: the top ten list AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 18th Dynasty Kings: made their black cousins grovel at their feet AACOOLDRE 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Clinton Made Her Case to Black Voters. Why Didn’t They Hear Her? Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Police departments are furious at Walmart for a policy that has made it a dangerous place to shop Black People Open Forum 15
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : HOW JOSEPHUS MADE A MOCKERY OF ISIS & HER TEMPLE: With New Details AACOOLDRE 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : The Craziest Moments and Quotes From 'O.J.: Made in America' Black Entertainment 0
Al D Black People : Great Leaders Aren’t Born – They’re Made. And Africa is Showing us How Black People Open Forum 2