Black Spirituality Religion : The 10 Kabalah Moons of Black Women

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Perfection, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
  2. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    Professor George G.M. James observed sometime near the middle of the 20th century that:

"The ancient Egyptians had developed a very complex religious system, called the Mysteries, which was also the first system of salvation." (Introductory page 1, Stolen Legacy).

Who were the ancient Egyptians? Or, more specifically, who were those who created this "very complex religious system"? Let's you and me move outside the abstract and dissect the specificity of this population and determine who the real Creators are.

Adding, then we seek to know whether this concept of "Mysteries" is paralleled to the subtext and notations in religious text such found in the theology of the Christian faith--- as in Mathew 13:11 where it reads:

"He answered and said unto them, because it is given unto you to know the Mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but to them it is not given." (bold and underline are mine).

This quote then allows the emergence for you and I to set off other queries beginning with: What is the Kingdom of Heaven? Is it the system?....or a subsystem? Notice in the above chart, the concept 'Kingdom' is Malkhuth. It's numbered 10.

Is the "Kingdom" really what we've been taught to believe it to be?

The ways to demonstrate the Black Woman's divine nature are unlimited in substance and scope. As I have been showing in all our rooms here at this Garden, Black Women are the All. Despite what we're shown in the mediums which easily structures behavioral patterns expressing itself into what most think, desire and perceive, the magnificence of Black Women is not lost on everyone. Many of us know---and can prove--- that her greatness can be demonstrated in the Bible, the Quran as well as the Jetsira, the Zohar and the Kabbalah.

That's to name only a few.

All can be shown to possess, hold and prove that when we speak about the concepts of the angelic/divine or, more broadly, the properties manifesting as the crystallization of an all-powerful (omnipotent) being, Black Women are bequeathed with the title(s).

The components in the above chart will be examined as another way to show just how beautiful, intelligent and sophisticated (notwithstanding highly complex) Black Women really are.

You are welcome to add, challenge or subtract whatever you will.

3. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    Let's write out the 10 Kabalah Moons:

• Beauty
    • Understanding
    • Love
    • Supreme Crown
    • Majesty
    • Foundation
    • Kingdom
    • Endurance
    • Power
    • Wisdom
    This is just one system which can be studied if an understanding of the Universe is desired. When we say "Universe" we speak of the Black Woman collective. For most of you, more especially the scholars, this term is familiar because you're able to conceive the power of the All. You already know that Black Women have been known for ages as the personification of all elements: the Earth, the Sun, the Stars, Dark Matter, the Black Hole, Rain, the Wind and the like.

Remember that the elemental forces are personified. In the Temple of Dendara, when I walked up a 18 foot ladder which leads to a small dimensional room, I touched the walls which outlined the bodies of the Angels. These are Black Women. More precisely, these are Black Women shown with wings in a regal balance. When I measure the wings, they were all shown to be in parity. There are remarkable images of Black Women in just this one room they can occupy --as well as capture-- your undivided attention for a thousand years easily. The same can be said of the images in other parts of the world like India. We'll get to some of that later through the course of your and my exchange.

We are left with blessings in the form of eternal stone divinely shaped and conveyed as a virtual encyclopedia of who the Black Woman truly is. And we may know something about her no matter what part of the globe she occupies. In the Ancient World, she was known to be sophisticated, beautiful and intelligent in the East as well as in the West.

All civilizations had different ways how they expressed their respective societies.

The one practice which was the same in them all is that all worshipped Black Women.

Now if you look at the 10 Kabalah Moons as shown above, you can see how each definition applies to the entire constitution to what we commonly know as Angels---agents descending from the heavenly bodies. What do we have in the list which relates to the heavenly bodies?

We have beauty, love, majesty, foundation, kingdom, endurance, power, wisdom, understanding and supreme crown. May I direct your attention to a closer view of the list. Notice you don't see any negative connotations about the elemental forces.

You don't see concepts like 'stupid,' 'unattractive' or 'ugly' do we? No, we see one of the Moons titled beauty, do we not? We don't see 'weakness' do we? No, we see power. There is no Kabalah Moon called 'bch, hoe or ****' is there? Course not. We see words like majesty, endurance, supreme crown and foundation don't we?

Study the chart for a bit until next time.

4. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015