AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
THAT WOMAN*
By Andre Austin

“I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky," President Clinton said*in 1998.

The phrase “That woman” reminds me of a quote out of the bible talking about sex and using the same phrase. Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman, Jezebel…to teach and seduce my servants to commit fornication” (Rev 2: 20) Whoever gave Clinton this line to give probably was thinking of this quote. Clinton’s response was really a denial/admittance all wrapped and veiled under a cloud of his golden tongue.

I recall Stevie Wonder produce the masterpiece song “That girl” but remove the negative connotation into a woman who uses all her skills and personality to empower a man with love, concern and empathy.

Time and time again women end up playing the role of Delilah almost destroying their men. I’m thinking of John Edwards, Tiger, Kobe, Jesse Jackson and many others. However, after the healing is done all these men bounce back and gain back their Samson strength.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back