Black Spirituality Religion : That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger?

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Why have we unwittingly placed this limitation on our existance?

If contrary events make us stronger do we lose this benefit if said events force us into the astral plane? Do not the sttengths and lessons learned in one life carry over into the next?

Maybe this is what we refer to as intuition--that inner knowledge and nagging feeling not based on the information coming to our physical senses but which proves nevertheless to be true. Is this not taken from the lessons we learned in previous existance.

How many times have you said or heard someone say "Wow, I don't know where I got the strength to do that. I can't believe I had that much nerve." Again it comes from what we experienced before.

So why not say all events make me stronger.

river said:
Why have we unwittingly placed this limitation on our existance?

If contrary events make us stronger do we lose this benefit if said events force us into the astral plane? Do not the sttengths and lessons learned in one life carry over into the next?

Maybe this is what we refer to as intuition--that inner knowledge and nagging feeling not based on the information coming to our physical senses but which proves nevertheless to be true. Is this not taken from the lessons we learned in previous existance.

How many times have you said or heard someone say "Wow, I don't know where I got the strength to do that. I can't believe I had that much nerve." Again it comes from what we experienced before.

So why not say all events make me stronger.

I feel you on that!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back