Thanks to Destee

Remby

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2001
Gary, IN
Destee,

I just can't thank you enough for giving all of us this incrediable opportunity to come together. So much so that many of us feel like family, our relationship has gone beyound the chat room. We have all had the chance to meet people we may never had the chance to meet other wise. The respect, love, sincerity, and yes insanity we share I would not trade for anything in the world. I love this place and the people in it. Thank you Destee, you have bought a world of people together.

:heart: :spin: :heart:

Remby, you're such a Sweetheart. Thank you for this Sis. I do want us to have a positive place to hang out on the net, chat, flow, network and share. But none of that could be done without positive people. That's you Remby! Always showing love to everyone ... kind, considerate, caring ... prayerful. It wouldn't matter where we met, so long as you were there!

:heart:

Destee

I agree Remby

I would have to agree Remby although I would love to meet each and everyone of you all, I still feel like we all are family and I have even shared things with some of the members that you only would share with a family member. Not to point anyone out because they all are family too me whether ones a little edgey or the sweetest person on earth I have love for you all and as always Peace and blessings to you especially Destee but nice post sunshine.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back