Audio Video Web Conferencing : Thanks to Brother Info-Moetry - We Present - CrispyChat.com - !!!! - YESSS - CRISPYCHAT.com !

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother Info ... i thot you should be the first to know ... and well ... everyone else too ... :lol:

I absolutely love Crispy Chat ... so i bought the domain ... crispychat.com ... and it comes to our chat room !!!

CrispyChat.com ... go 'head ... click it ... see what happens! ... :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Crispy Chat - where the mind sizzles after being seasoned & dipped in a wealth of intellectual flour & set in a pot of love <3

Thank You Brother Info ... :love:

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Brother Info ... i thot you should be the first to know ... and well ... everyone else too ... :lol:

I absolutely love Crispy Chat ... so i bought the domain ... crispychat.com ... and it comes to our chat room !!!

CrispyChat.com ... go 'head ... click it ... see what happens! ... :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Crispy Chat - where the mind sizzles after being seasoned & dipped in a wealth of intellectual flour & set in a pot of love <3

Thank You Brother Info ... :love:

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee

As much as we love our foods Crispy, and talking....this should be easy to remember! Thanks Brother Info!!

As much as we love our foods Crispy, and talking....this should be easy to remember! Thanks Brother Info!!

I know that's right Sister ... it's soooo catchy ... so many things can be done with it ... you want Chicken wit yo' Chat ... ??? ... :lol:

Ohhhh Gosh !!! I Love It!

Thanks for the Love! :kiss:

Destee

peace

Let's get it 'poppin'..........lol

Thank You Brother Info ... For EVERYTHING ... :love:

YEAH and YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ... Let's Get it Poppin !!! ... lol ... that sounds like some popcorn might be available! :D

Crispy Chicken and Popcorn ... wit yo Chat !!! ... :lol: ... Check it out Family ... CrispyChat.com ... :toast:

Thank You ... For Real ... :love:

Much Much Love and Peace!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back