The Front Porch : Thanks for the welcome

Brein Eugene Diggs

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 1, 2018
I am brutha who enjoys spending time reading about us learning the burried past of our history. I have just recently put out my first book (digital format), with plans to put out more literature. I like to write about different things, with poetry also in the mix. Outside of reading and writing I really like to feel the words of nature's weather, except during the winter. It's just too cold for me, as I am a native California boy, living in Kansas City, Missouri. Once again, thank you for welcoming me to your community, and future enjoyment engaging in community discussions.

I am brutha who enjoys spending time reading about us learning the burried past of our history. I have just recently put out my first book (digital format), with plans to put out more literature. I like to write about different things, with poetry also in the mix. Outside of reading and writing I really like to feel the words of nature's weather, except during the winter. It's just too cold for me, as I am a native California boy, living in Kansas City, Missouri. Once again, thank you for welcoming me to your community, and future enjoyment engaging in community discussions.
:wave:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back