The Front Porch : Thanks for the Welcome!

lbranch

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2013
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for welcoming me to the community. I am a doctoral candidate, whose research interests focus on race and class disparities in general and the discordance between black racial attitudes and black economic progress, specifically. She is currently pursuing a PhD in Public and Urban Policy at the Milano School of International Affairs, Management and Urban Policy, at The New School.

I hold a BA and MA in Political Science from Fordham University and the New School for Social Research, respectively, as well as an MBA in Global Management from Phoenix, an MPhil. in Public and Urban Policy from the Milano School of International Affairs, Management and Urban Policy, at The New School and a Paralegal Certificate from Adelphi University.

I look forward to engaging in discussions relating to Blacks.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for welcoming me to the community. I am a doctoral candidate, whose research interests focus on race and class disparities in general and the discordance between black racial attitudes and black economic progress, specifically. She is currently pursuing a PhD in Public and Urban Policy at the Milano School of International Affairs, Management and Urban Policy, at The New School.

I hold a BA and MA in Political Science from Fordham University and the New School for Social Research, respectively, as well as an MBA in Global Management from Phoenix, an MPhil. in Public and Urban Policy from the Milano School of International Affairs, Management and Urban Policy, at The New School and a Paralegal Certificate from Adelphi University.

I look forward to engaging in discussions relating to Blacks.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome lbranch to our community, assuming the third party reference, is it safe to use the female gender? Out of curiosity and only if safe to do so, can you share with us, in capsule form, some of your thesis and how your dissertation will focus on new ways to identify the disparate notion of our attitudes over against our economic progress? And are there any solutions contained in the aforementioned?

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back