Black People : Thanks for the support and wake-up nudge, I needed that

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by blazejay, Jun 5, 2016.

1. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    I am very thankful and grateful for the jewels I been receiving, but I notice a few things too.
    I notice that sometimes people mainly of caucasian persuasion always try to plant the seeds of division among us. Why is it that when we come together and speak about our issues, here they come to put their 2 cents in and no disrespect to anyone, but make it seems like we arguing among ourselves and dwelling only on the past.
    I read that certain person response and it was utterly disrespectful.
    I understand certain points this person was trying to stress, but the overall tone and
    message was out of place and really had no place here.

I understand the part they and a few about the referring back to slavery, etc.... I got you
    and understand that, but if we do not,we are doom to repeat it though; I am not referring to slavery, but to allow the same treatment,etc... to happen again.
    I notice also they and caucasians in general try to deny and refuse to admit to their atrocities that like one contributor quoted," Still have a lasting effect on us to this day."
    They also divert it by spitting hateful rhetoric to draw us somewhere else by using it they
    think it's a sign of intelligence or a form of debate.
    I just wish people of the caucasian persuasion first, let us be and do us and be among each other without butting in; Secondly, understand these are our problems and understand we not being disrespectful or rude but we need to solve these problems that you cause us in the first place.
    Next, leave us alone and planting seeds of divisiveness and deceit.

Last, most importantly stop thinking you are the greatest thing that was place on earth because you was and never will be GOD to me personally or regarded as such.
    I am not coming from a place of hate,but from a point of dislike toward their attitudes and
    views, and treatment of my people.

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    FWIW : i don't really care what white people say anymore.....

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,074

Well said blazejay, well put indeed ... yvw.