Support : Thank you!

Ausura

Jul 13, 2016
Thank you for the website. I will be good to fellowship with like minded people without getting trolled. I have one early request. Can you remove the this r from Au(r)sura? Thank You and looking forward contributing!

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
Thank you for the website. I will be good to fellowship with like minded people without getting trolled. I have one early request. Can you remove the this r from Au(r)sura? Thank You and looking forward contributing!
Welcome Ausura, I hope you can find the fellowship that you are looking for.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

:hello: Ausura ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

You are very welcome to all that we have. Please make yourself right at home.

Yes, I can and have removed the "r" ... you'll need to sign in accordingly.

Thank you for sharing and I look forward to more!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Nice to meet you:

And please do forgive my typos too!!

fyi

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz