Support : Thank you!

Ausura

Jul 13, 2016
Thank you for the website. I will be good to fellowship with like minded people without getting trolled. I have one early request. Can you remove the this r from Au(r)sura? Thank You and looking forward contributing!

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
Thank you for the website. I will be good to fellowship with like minded people without getting trolled. I have one early request. Can you remove the this r from Au(r)sura? Thank You and looking forward contributing!
Welcome Ausura, I hope you can find the fellowship that you are looking for.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

:hello: Ausura ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

You are very welcome to all that we have. Please make yourself right at home.

Yes, I can and have removed the "r" ... you'll need to sign in accordingly.

Thank you for sharing and I look forward to more!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Support : Thank you for including ma Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 0
N The Front Porch : Peace unto all ,Thank you Destee The Front Porch 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Thank You Michelle... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : REST IN POWER... Thank you Jay Z & Beyonce Chevron Dove 0
O Support : Thank-you & a couple of questions Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
Mister Aten The Front Porch : Thank you for the invite! The Front Porch 0
Jae The Front Porch : Thank you! The Front Porch 2
ElenaG The Front Porch : Thank you very much The Front Porch 2
Greatest I am Black Spirituality Religion : I thank all the imaginary gods for Jihadists. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 18
baller Black Poetry : I Thank God (Maybe, not often Enough) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Orisons Black People : Thank God our Women are on the case/sorting things out! Black People Open Forum 2
Aluku Black People Politics : Lying White Liberals(5) - Thank You Note Black People Politics 8
anAfrican Black Women : Rock On, myQueen! Thank You, Beverly Bond! Black Women 1
Kadijah Black Spirituality Religion : Westboro church (thank god for dead soldiers) plans to picket Maya Angelou's funeral Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24
Fine1952 Black People : ***Thank You, Baby*** Black People Open Forum 0
Khasm13 King Floyd - You've Been Good To Me, Thank You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
WhatNeedsToBeDone Black People : Is it against SOME immigrants culture to say PLEASE or THANK YOU? Black People Open Forum 14
Khasm13 Busta Rhymes - Thank You Ft. Q Tip Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Donny Hathaway - Thank You Master (For My Soul) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Sly & Family Stone - Thank You For Talking To Me Africa Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MS234 Violaters / Violations : Thank you Destee Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 20
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Thank You Lord - Rachelle Ferrell Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : HOME (thank u Destee) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
T The Front Porch : Thank You From Tabella The Front Porch 2
Mercyless1803 The Front Porch : Thank you The Front Porch 7
L The Front Porch : Hello and Thank you from the host of OPEN MIND, OPEN MIC in Brooklyn The Front Porch 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Thank you - Ashanti Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
hartwell Black People : Toyota to Black car buyers: No Thank You Black People Open Forum 10
Knowledge Seed Black People : A Thank You to Black People From All Other Americans Black People Open Forum 2
A Black Spirituality Religion : I Thank Jesus For Everything Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
A Black Spirituality Religion : No Excuse Not To Thank Jesus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 145
Destee Black People : Thank You Family for Interacting So Respectfully Black People Open Forum 6
cherryblossom Site News : Thank You! Announcements 1
Destee Violaters / Violations : THANK YOU - To All Those Who Have NEVER Violated Our Policies Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 1
Chevron Dove Black Christians : OH THANK HEAVEN for 711~MOORS in Europe Christian Study Group 3
Destee Black People : Our Voice Video Chat Is Working Again - Thank You Brother Monetary! Black People Open Forum 4
$$RICH$$ Ghana : Thank You sister Ghana's Empress African American History Culture 4
M African American History Culture : Should I thank the Slave Masters for Kidnapping Me? African American History Culture 1
E Unable to thank posts, reply to visitor messages? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
S Malicious use of the THANK YOU feature. Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 33
Ankhur Black People : AIGs dirty "thank you" to the public, for public money, bailing them out! Black People Open Forum 0
queentswana Audio Video Web Conferencing : Thank you Poets!! Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Thank You Haters Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
B Destee Network : Thank you ~ Destee Network : 2
Rokksteady Black Poetry : Thank You and I'm Sorry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
D Black People : Thank you in advance for you donation with this worthy cause Black People Open Forum 0
tyab14 Black Jokes Humor : Thank God For Slavery? Black Jokes Humor 4
SeekingMaat Black Spirituality Religion : Thank you Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
asimplepoet Black Poetry : THANK YOU HATERS!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
D Black Poetry : W.O.D. - Thank You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 32