Black People : THANK YOU TRINITI

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by PoeticManifesta, Jul 6, 2005.

1. PoeticManifesta

PoeticManifesta Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    :bellydance:I want to take this time out tho thank my sister Triniti for taking her mask off..:haha: and showing us "what lies beneath"... :angel1: And for gracing us with such a positive attitude.. and endless laughs! :gas: :ilu: : :grouphug: :grouphug::ilu:

2. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    THANK YOU, TRINITI. :D

:grouphug:

:toast:

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    Triniti naked? where? :wchair:

4. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Why ya'll thanking her here, and now? Triniti put them "booty" pics up awhile ago!

5. PoeticManifesta

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    LOL... LOL...SMH :picture:

6. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    Okay this ones gonna be a long one lol

huh?? lol smh :look:

ummmm Thank you uhhhh errrrrr I think... :confused:

Brotha Pan you bout as confused as I am smh lol

but Sistah Poetic I am the last one who needs thanking around here lol

you yourself have contributed more especially lately than I have so you deserve way more thanks than I ever could :) not to mention giving these brothas heartbeats a run for their money with those (what was that word brotha sunship used) "salacoious" pictures of yours hehehe ;)

then of course we have...

Brotha Panafrica whos concern and passion for our people is as real as his BLAK LOVE :look::)

Sistah River who provides an example of sexy "inside out" with her positivity her energy her everything :)

Brotha Isaiah who makes an attempt to share his knowledge with as much of our brethren as possible because knowledge truly is power and he chooses to sow those seeds amongst our own fields and he tills the soil tried and true :)

Sistah Akilah who is as warm and endearing as she is fun-spirited and concious, "laffs & intellect" are a hard to come by package but its ever so beautiful :)

Brotha Khasm is that "least expected ally" because he's so..."hard to read" but you can always trust his sincerity is as real as his hair lol and there is much to be said about the support of a strong blak man...its truly scintillating hehehe His poetry is as complex as his spirit but there are certain things he makes clear…his love for his family SOLID, his love for his people UNBREAKABLE his hope for a better tomorrow…unwavering. (and he has his own fan club lol sistah angelicsage will direct you for any further information you seek on joining lol):)

Sistah Karmashines has always been and continues to be true to her spirit...balancing and encouraging all in one :)

Brotha James whos peculiar ways do just what he seems to intend...make you think lol and smile all at once :) he also has a certain BLUNTness that is ummmm how do you say..."UNIQUE" lol:)

Sistah Purplemoons is that breeze on a hot summers day she is never demanding but always memorably effective and loved :) full of love and a hint of attitude just in case she gotta lay it down lol:)

Brotha Monetary providing as much laughs as he does conscious exchange and uplifting positivity (well maybe more laffs and foolishness than the latter lol hehehe) :)

Sistah Queentswana always has a kind word to uplift our brothas and I love that :) She never has to say much she just says…enough :) and that is all she has to do :) but it is never all she CHOOSES to do:)

Brotha Sunship is truly something else he always comes in at the right time with the right stuff to say smh unless hes being silly lol then the right stuff always becomes the nastee stuff but his spirit is one that adds life and smiles to our home:)

Sistah NNQueen hasn’t been around much lately but she has been missed because her presence is one of resonating healing power and her perspective is as enriching as it is witty:)

Brotha Samurai is as gentleman as he is profound. I admire his fervency for our people. He offers stimulating exchange and it would seem the sistahs have deemed him “eye candy” lol and one can easily see why by making her way to his photo thread (warning sistahs bring a fan with you lol) :)

Sistah Angel our poetic diva extraodinaire/chat mod mogul lol always willing to lend a helping hand:)

Brotha Manasia the often misunderstood mastermind who’s name I firmly believe will one day be one the lips of every Hollywood critic as the hidden gem of the millennium. Brotha got knowledge untapped and street credit to back and his realness is written in STONE.:)

Sistah Angelicsage :) my ever so beautiful soul sistah whom I adore and whos poetic prowress graces the board like a kiss from heaven…thus the “angelic” in her name. Her cause is in her poetry…love life and liberty is she. You know I love you sister :grouphug: :)

Brotha Ralfa’il our recent megaphone on two legs lol with a mouth that wont stop and persistence that he blames on his neverending love for our people and though he seems to raise up such ambivalence amongst certain members his “way” truly is that…his and you can always expect as much but that “flavor” is one that keeps our board… “interesting” for lack of a better word lol :)

Sistah Remby our chat mod faithful…always willing to do what it takes for the betterment of our home AND her continued support and encouragement only proves that actions don’t speak louder THAN words…actions can often REPLACE words so though she does not say much…she is as much a force as mother nature herself.:)

Brotha Oldsoul has remained unwaveringly hopeful, encouraging, and supportive and when he said…you can count on him…he meant it…after all he is still with us today :)

Sistah Watziname has maintained her efforts to be as supportive to the art that is poetry as others have been for her. And though her and I have shared our own variance in opinions I cannot deny that she adds to the warmth and support that many of our beginner poets crave and our continuing poets depend on.:)

Brotha Sekhemu whew… lol yanno truth be told I personally have never had much interaction with brotha Sekhemu but I do read him often. It is not hard to see where his heart is…in a society that attempts to destroy and deceive all conscious ardent love for BLAK prosperity…his light is one to be cherished.:)

Sistah Soulfulmix my beautiful long lost cali sistah lol and though she hasn’t been with us lately. I always enjoyed her continuing support of our sistahs AND our brothas. OUTRIGHT OPEN love for our brothas from our sistahs is not something too frequent in this amerikkkan society but she was/is never ever afraid to proclaim and spread what love she can.:)

Brotha Aqil is an overwhelming fountain of knowledge. He’s also one of those quiet mysterious types with dynamic abilities to impress minds but the simple fact that he takes time out to share it here warms my heart :)

Sistah Nita is the sistah that you cant live without…her care her concern all wrapped in the medicine of laughter is so refreshing that after awhile you cant help but be addicted to her spirit…and she is missed when her silly self disappears :)

Brotha Rich probably one of the busiest poets you’ll eva meet lol he is everywhere and always about love and always trying to help and always being…Rich…in heart, in help, in soul and our home would not be the same without him. He’s like our cyber luther lol hehehe love love loveeeeeeeeee :)

Sistah Deepy is one sistah who did not hesitate when it came time to chip in and help she had ideas plans all sorts of input because she wanted and still wants the best for our community. I was impressed with it when I first observed it I have come to expect nothing but the best from her now :)

Brotha Kente always struck me as somewhat burdened by all his relationship “faux pas” but like much in life things are not always what they seem and brotha kente often provided insight into a brotha’s mindset and I came to truly appreciate his honesty because its only through honest exchange that we will ever learn and grow.:)

Sistah Carriemonet gave off “cool” vibes lol she was/is the beautiful laidback voice of sisterhood. She does not COMMAND attention she just has it and its lovely to see :)

Brotha Yaphet makes me smile because he makes NO qualms about his afrocentric passions. When he senses something is amiss he is the first one with his boots strapped up ready to rally and execute any trolls in our midst.:)

Brotha Pharaoh impresses me most in his vast music palette there is much to be said about a spirit by their music tastes. To my knowledge brotha Pharaoh has never been troublesome but has always offered a fresh perspective on topics. I love to hear from him and look forward to his posts. :)

Brotha Radical Faith is fairly new here but has already done much and continues to do so. I love that his love for his family stems from a love for our people and creator and the fact that he continually shows that is heartwarming enough for me to continue to want to see his name around our home :)

Sistah LibertyLady is probably one of the most misunderstood sistahs we got lol cause literally she is such a free spirit if you don’t hang close you will miss one of her gems of uniqueness. Girl is full of surprises and laughs and just an all around beauty :)

Brotha Hodee….is the most long windededed brotha I have ever encountered in my life and I work with many elderly folks who LOVE to talk lol Hodee tops them with his lengthy posts BUT the content is all the same hodee never ceases to want to reach out and touch a life and perhaps change a life all in ONE post lol :)

Brotha Jh gee i dont know how i could have forgotten my smack talkin brotha Jehiah :) my poetic brotha in law lol you betta tell da wifey let you out a lil more so you can see some sunlight lolol :) miss ya brotha lol

Last but very much NOT least…

Sistah Queen Destee….I guess its never easy being boss-lady :) but regardless of whether or not some may agree to certain decisions she may have made as “boss” folks keep coming back because it is undeniable that she started something here that we all in some way shape or form have become interconnected with :geek: Lately I myself have become so overwhelmed with work and family and so forth but I cant help but make destee.com a stop in my daily “TO-DO’s” What this Sistah Queen has done is start something so beautiful that even with the scars that accompany growth and development…we are still here and I cannot imagine the strength that a spirit must maintain to carry it all. :heart: but I do thank her :grouphug:

I know there are MANNNNNNNNNY I have forgotten but I am not built of time lol. So I spose in ending what has become a very lengthy post sister poetic…thank YOU BUT…. As you can easily see…I am the last one to be thanked there are many before me and after me who deserve it much more sister :) and anyway my pics have been up for a few months now and I spose I have to update now but at any rate…like I said sister…I am the least to be thanked but I do appreciate it :look:

7. yaphet al-wynn

yaphet al-wynn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Sniff, triniti-you remembered me, you remembered me!!! Enough of the Sally Field smaltz. What Yiddish words I remember, Thanks to Mel Brooks, who lost his wife Mrs Robinson-Anne Bancroft. Enough of the fluff and on to the REAL message-How are the pulchritudes of finer womanhood are doing? Both Poetica and triniti?

8. PoeticManifesta

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    :hearts4: Note to others:
    Though I did respectively thank triniti.. it was in no way to belittle your contributions to this site.. I am getting to know each of you little by little.. but I thank all of you for opening your home up to me. Soon i will be able to go thru the family like sis triniti.. and show love.. :hearts4:

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Much love ditto, likewise back to Trin for that warmth statement
    and to sista poeticmanifesta much love from above...................

10. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    lol Why of course I remembered you brotha yaphet lol youre kina hard to forget lol silly but not forgettable lol

and sister poetic I dont believe ANYONE will read this and think you are belittling our family :) Its not like you to do that anyway :look:

and you are welcome brotha rich :) it was sincere :)