Violaters / Violations : THANK YOU - To All Those Who Have NEVER Violated Our Policies

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I'd like to say THANK YOU to all those who have never violated our policies.

Many of you have maintained Membership here for YEARS, never requiring us to fuss at you for violating.

It's so very encouraging, to know that the majority can interact with others without disrespecting, calling names, being disruptive, etc.

It's nice to have folk here who can manage and negotiate their own interactions in a respectful, responsible way. I am honored.

It's important that our children, adults who can't do it, and the whole wide world, see examples of us being respectful toward each other.

YOU ALL ARE PROVIDING A GREAT EXAMPLE ... THE VERY BEST ... AND IT IS SO ENCOURAGING !!!

Thank You!

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

I'd like to say thank you again, for some of you weren't here when i said it before.

Most Members do respect the purpose of this community, and easily abide within its confines.

We often have to spend so much time fussing at the few that don't, it seems that's all we speak of.

Thank you for your patience with us and the community, for it's our intention to maintain a peaceful environment.

Your help toward this end is so very appreciated.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee