Thank you teen members

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by NNQueen, May 26, 2004.

1. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    As summer approaches, I want to take the opportunity to thank all of our teen members and moderators for participating in these discussions and offering so much to our forums. I congratulate those that are graduating high school and hope that your plans for your future are limitless and all come true. To those still in school, I hope all went well and you passed your classes with flying colors! Have a great summer everyone and we hope to see you around!

Peace and love,
    Queenie :heart:

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Yessss ... i too want to thank all of the teenagers in our community for showing us and the world how intelligent, focused, determined and wise are youth are, we are truly blessed!

A special thanks to our first teen Moderators, Sisters Foxi, Eisha and Smartgurl, for taking on the added responsibility of holding teen voice chats for many weeks and helping encourage discussions here in the teen forum. Even though it's only been a couple of years since i was a teen, you all make it feel like only yesterday! :wink:

Enjoy your summer, stay focused on the goals you have for your life and be very careful and cautious at all times.

This forum will continue to be here for you all to come together, and i'll be looking forward to reading you!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee