Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Sister Royal_T !!!

Discussion in 'Thank You Premium Members!' started by Destee, Sep 20, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    :wave: Haaaaaaaaaaaay Sister Royal_T :wave:

WoW !!! You know i am so honored that you'd join this group of folk that are making it clear to me and anyone that looks, that we love our community and are willing to go above and beyond to help it remain always here with us. Thank You Sister !!! :)

Your financial contribution means so much to me. More than just the fact that i need the money, but that you are with me on this. It is awesome! We are witnessing a wonderful thing here. All of us pitching in to make it work. You know Sister, they say this doesn't happen. They say we don't support each other. They say we are like crabs in a barrel. They say ... all that they say about us are lies and i'm so honored that you'd be willing to give more of yourself to make this clear to all. Thank you for being here, sharing your wisdom, poetry, kind thoughts with all. I can't type this note to you without mentioning how beautiful you are! I mean, i saw your picture in the Family Picture Album and well ... you make me sick !!! :wink: You are soooo pretty !!! I don't know if i posted to the pic, but i remember it well. Thank you Sister for all of your love. For all your beauty. Truly.

You have never been in voice chat yet, i don't believe. But when you do join us, use the USERNAME and PASSWORD i've given you in the Private Message i sent. When you get to the chat login screen, instead of just entering your name, click on MEMBERS LOGIN, and enter the USERNAME and PASSWORD i sent. You will be brought into the room as yourself, with an "M" next to your name. You will be able to send private messages in voice chat. This is just one small thing i can give back to those who are helping our community stay alive.

Thank You For Going Above and Beyond.

:heart:

Destee

2. Royal_T

Royal_T Well-Known Member MEMBER

LAW ENFORCEMENT SOMETHING!?!
    Ratings:
    +13
    Like I said, the little that I gave doesn't compare to the amount of love you've shown me and the rest of the family. When I have more, you have more....It's a Mississippi thing my grandfather passed down to me. No one goes hungry!!!! No one.