Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Sister Remby !!!

Discussion in 'Thank You Premium Members!' started by Destee, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    :wave: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaay Sister Remby :wave:

Wow. My Sister Remby !!! Family, most of you may not know Remby because she's not on the forum much, but let me tell you, this Sister's sweet Spirit is built into the foundation of our house. Our chat room is the oldest part of our community. Way back in the day when we didn't have this new fangled voice chat system, we had a regular old chat room and no matter what, Remby was there. Keeping the peace, making everyone feel welcome, making sure everyone's day was going good, that all was well in their lives. Remby was there. I'm sure some folk thought it was Remby's Chat! :) I rarely spent time in the chat room, i didn't have to, because Remby was holding it down. Now that we have voice chat, it's the same. She's right there, Monday thru Friday, engaging all that walk through the door. For those of you who have not been in voice chat during the day, and are looking for some very pleasant company and conversation, join Remby! :) I love you Sister and appreciate you so very much, for all you give. Thank you for this added show of support, by sharing your money to help keep things going. Thank You Sister!!!

The next time you come into voice chat, use the USERNAME and PASSWORD i've given you in the Private Message i sent. When you get to the chat login screen, instead of just entering your name, click on MEMBERS LOGIN, and enter the USERNAME and PASSWORD i sent. You will be brought into the room as yourself, with an "M" next to your name. You will be able to send private messages in voice chat. This is just one small thing i can give back to those who are helping our community stay alive.

Thank You So Much For Going Above and Beyond.

:heart:

Destee

2. Remby

Remby Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +37
    Destee,

I can't began to express what you and the room means to me. I have told you countless times before that you have bought worlds of people together, and because of that I have made life long friendships. How rewarding is that ! This has been my home from day one without having any desire to go any where else. That says a lot about you Destee and what you continue to do.
    The spirit of love here can't be duplicated anywhere else and I cherish what we have. Your incrediable vision Destee has grown tramedously and I wish you nothing but continued greatness.
    I feel so bless being a part of all of this.

Always with much love and respect
    Remby

3. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    Yes,

We do love and thank you so very much Sister :heart: